Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > THE DEADLY DOG
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between THE DEADLY DOG and Scotty
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 58
  1. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-26-2013 03:51 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Alrighty! Just let me know when I'm good to add my posts. I'm in a black ops session for the next couple of hours but then I'll be back on some Spart.
  2. Scotty
    06-26-2013 03:44 PM
    Scotty
    yeah it's here downloading it now. i'll get a quick feel for it then create the thread and hopefully be able to add some basic starting info.
  3. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-26-2013 12:33 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Sounds good.
  4. Scotty
    06-26-2013 12:25 PM
    Scotty
    there's a dude on the forum from England saying he has it so I might be in luck. Ar work now ill look when I get in.
  5. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-26-2013 11:47 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Still no good mate?
  6. Scotty
    06-21-2013 10:59 PM
    Scotty
    no problem, and thanks for waiting.
  7. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-21-2013 10:23 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    I will wait until you know 100% whether or not the are is coming out for Europe before I make the thread. Thank you so much fr drafting the rest of it.
  8. Scotty
    06-21-2013 08:08 PM
    Scotty
    just in case i can get spartacus, i took the liberty to draft out the shell of the guide/roadmap. i was thinking i would open the thread with the roadmap then you reserve ~3 posts for the guide and take it from there. this is the draft of the roadmap that is very un-finished and has basically no info as of yet, but the first line of the introduction has made me a proud little boy, so i'm sharing

i did the basic achievement list too, but i'll PM that to you so it saves you the time of having to do it
  9. Scotty
    06-21-2013 08:07 PM
    Scotty
    Can i please ask that NO ONE replies to this thread until 'THE DEADLY DOG' has reserved enough posts for the guide section. Thank you.

This achievement guide and/or roadmap is not to be used without either authors, or the websites' administrators permission.

Overview:
    -Estimated achievement difficulty:
    -Offline: 12/12 (400)
    -Online: 0/12 (0)
    -Approximate amount of time to 400:
    -Minimum number of playthroughs needed:
    -Number of missable achievements:
    -Do cheat codes disable achievements?:
    -Does difficulty affect achievements?:
    -Glitchy achievements:
    -Unobtainable achievements:
    -Extra equipment needed?:

Introduction
    CAPUA! SHALL. WE. BEGIN! Welcome Gladiators, to Spartacus Legends.

Step 1

Step 2

Conclusion
  10. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-18-2013 10:13 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    You'll just have to let me know when they come to their senses and correctly distribute the game.