Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > THE DEADLY DOG
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between THE DEADLY DOG and Scotty
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 59
  1. Scotty
    06-26-2013 04:36 PM
    Scotty
    i'm on now but it won't connect to the servers at all. i'll keep trying for a bit and if it fails i'll give it a break and try again in an hour or so. regardless of if it starts or not, i'll start the thread today so it is reserved and you can start adding to the guide.

This is not working out so well
  2. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-26-2013 03:51 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Alrighty! Just let me know when I'm good to add my posts. I'm in a black ops session for the next couple of hours but then I'll be back on some Spart.
  3. Scotty
    06-26-2013 03:44 PM
    Scotty
    yeah it's here downloading it now. i'll get a quick feel for it then create the thread and hopefully be able to add some basic starting info.
  4. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-26-2013 12:33 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Sounds good.
  5. Scotty
    06-26-2013 12:25 PM
    Scotty
    there's a dude on the forum from England saying he has it so I might be in luck. Ar work now ill look when I get in.
  6. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-26-2013 11:47 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Still no good mate?
  7. Scotty
    06-21-2013 10:59 PM
    Scotty
    no problem, and thanks for waiting.
  8. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-21-2013 10:23 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    I will wait until you know 100% whether or not the are is coming out for Europe before I make the thread. Thank you so much fr drafting the rest of it.
  9. Scotty
    06-21-2013 08:08 PM
    Scotty
    just in case i can get spartacus, i took the liberty to draft out the shell of the guide/roadmap. i was thinking i would open the thread with the roadmap then you reserve ~3 posts for the guide and take it from there. this is the draft of the roadmap that is very un-finished and has basically no info as of yet, but the first line of the introduction has made me a proud little boy, so i'm sharing

i did the basic achievement list too, but i'll PM that to you so it saves you the time of having to do it
  10. Scotty
    06-21-2013 08:07 PM
    Scotty
    Can i please ask that NO ONE replies to this thread until 'THE DEADLY DOG' has reserved enough posts for the guide section. Thank you.

This achievement guide and/or roadmap is not to be used without either authors, or the websites' administrators permission.

Overview:
    -Estimated achievement difficulty:
    -Offline: 12/12 (400)
    -Online: 0/12 (0)
    -Approximate amount of time to 400:
    -Minimum number of playthroughs needed:
    -Number of missable achievements:
    -Do cheat codes disable achievements?:
    -Does difficulty affect achievements?:
    -Glitchy achievements:
    -Unobtainable achievements:
    -Extra equipment needed?:

Introduction
    CAPUA! SHALL. WE. BEGIN! Welcome Gladiators, to Spartacus Legends.

Step 1

Step 2

Conclusion