Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > THE DEADLY DOG
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between THE DEADLY DOG and darkmikasonfire
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. THE DEADLY DOG
    04-25-2013 03:51 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    No problem. Your motivation gave me the bump to finish it I needed! Can't wait for Season 2.
  2. darkmikasonfire
    04-25-2013 03:06 AM
    darkmikasonfire
    :-D thanks for finishing the Walking Dead walkthrough, school is done with tomorrow I plan to finish up that chapter this weekend :-D you're awesome.
  3. THE DEADLY DOG
    04-14-2013 02:23 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    And with that I can rest easy! Guide is finished, I'll polish it up tomorrow, and hopefully publish it as well tomorrow night.

Thanks for kicking my butt to finish it, weight off my shoulders haha.
  4. darkmikasonfire
    04-13-2013 06:16 PM
    darkmikasonfire
    Thank you :-D this means I'll probably be finishing this game within the next week then :-D woot.
  5. THE DEADLY DOG
    04-13-2013 01:34 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Haha I'm sorry I'm spamming but I'm pretty pleased that I am down to only one chapter left. Thanks for kicking my butt into shape and making me finish.

I'll do the last chapter tonight and will edit it, and send it to the submission forum for processing.
  6. THE DEADLY DOG
    04-13-2013 03:38 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    I finished off Chapter 4 and began Chapter 5. I will wake up extra early to work on the guide tomorrow and I do hope I can be almost finished with it before I go to work.
  7. THE DEADLY DOG
    04-13-2013 01:13 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    I'm sorry. I will work on it some more tomorrow morning before work. It should take me 2 more sessions to finish I believe. I do apologize for how long it's taken me.
  8. darkmikasonfire
    04-13-2013 01:08 AM
    darkmikasonfire
    Could you inform me of how far you are into your guide for Walking Dead chapter 5? I know a while back you were expecting about a week give or take. So I was just wondering when you think you'll be done, so I can keep track of the general expected time.
    Keep up the good work. *thumbs up*
  9. darkmikasonfire
    01-30-2013 11:50 PM
    darkmikasonfire
    wow that's a lot, good luck.
  10. THE DEADLY DOG
    01-30-2013 07:07 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Well I'm going to put out the first chapter today. Other than that no. I work full time as a Park Ranger and go to school full time so ideally I would hope another week but only my schedule knows.

And essentially I'm doing two guides. One for all people with you, one for going alone.