Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. MeonOner
    01-11-2014 09:07 PM
    MeonOner
    Thanks I know I know for next time.
  2. THE DEADLY DOG
    01-11-2014 04:13 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Yup that's it. If you ever need a reference just check the submission guidelines posted in that section. Job well done.
  3. MeonOner
    01-11-2014 02:40 AM
    MeonOner
    You mean at the achievement value under the description of each achievement?

EDIT: I add the numbers under the achievements.

Sorry I just want to get it right so I know what to do next time.
  4. THE DEADLY DOG
    01-10-2014 11:40 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Meon your submission (HERE) has to look like this for each achievement:

Supreme General
    Play through 1 scenario campaign on medium difficulty without losing any battles.
    http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/jl/Re/0o...fn5-1xVJI=.jpg
  5. THE DEADLY DOG
    04-22-2013 01:37 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Howdy Meon.

Just letting you know your G&RM for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 just went live on x360a.

~Live Long and Prosper~
  6. THE DEADLY DOG
    04-18-2013 01:47 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Howdy Meon.

Just letting you know your G&RM for Dollar Dash just went live on x360a. Good work mate

~Live Long and Prosper~
  7. THE DEADLY DOG
    04-04-2013 07:52 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Sounds good mate, can't wait to publish em'. Keep up the good work.
  8. MeonOner
    04-04-2013 07:50 PM
    MeonOner
    I did not take your comment in the wrong way. You are simply helping out and making sure the solutions are clear enough to understand. Your just doing your part as a community user and helping out.

I do have 2 more guides to submit. But one will have to wait till the end of the month and I am currently looking over the other before I submit it.
  9. THE DEADLY DOG
    04-04-2013 05:51 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Don't sweat the changes man, it's what I do. I proofread papers I submit several times and yet I miss tons of things when I get them back so you aren't alone.

Don't take my comment the wrong way either, it was just meant to let you know there were some things to clean up, not to degrade/make fun of you. You're guides are among the easiest to publish by far. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your future submissions mate.
  10. MeonOner
    04-04-2013 05:48 PM
    MeonOner
    Hey Deadly Dog.

Sorry for the trouble. I looked over it a few times before submitting it. Guess I missed a few errors. I will make sure it does not happen again when I submit another G&R. Thank you for fixing them. Looks great, and I noticed some of the changes.