Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 143
  1. Barad
    02-26-2013 02:12 AM
    Barad
    We'll chat soon brother.
  2. THE DEADLY DOG
    02-26-2013 02:09 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Nothing really clears up 100% until mid-May. But I have 2 days off during the weekend and I'm on late on weekends so we could manage something. Patience is a virtue they tell me.
  3. Barad
    02-26-2013 02:04 AM
    Barad
    Course I've already seen your multiplayer backlog, there's at least 10 games we could play together between your two piles. Thing is with me right now, I travel every weekend and only play on my console on weekends, so I'm either boosting something or playing a new game.

Once my semester ends next month I'll have lot more free time + the weekdays..then we can kickass on something lol. Not sure how your schedule works.
  4. THE DEADLY DOG
  5. Barad
    02-26-2013 01:50 AM
    Barad
    GTA V is a given..this winter is gonna be unforgettable! If Walking Dead really does have co-op then I will get it for sure..just maybe not on release.

I'm still really hesitant on starting Halo 2 even though I turned you down with Too Human..I guess we will meet on Halo soon enough.

Dude, you need to post your backlog somewhere when you have the time.
  6. THE DEADLY DOG
    02-26-2013 01:43 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Well if they have co-op in S.I. we could play some of that if you are getting it. Otherwise we will have many a long date night on some GTA V. Plus.. I've got 6005430 other games that might match up with you.

Oh..

Whenever get you get Halo 2--that is another one!
  7. Barad
    02-26-2013 01:38 AM
    Barad
    YEEEAH MAN 2 in 1.

I'm wondering if we'll ever play a game together.
  8. THE DEADLY DOG
    02-26-2013 01:37 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Maybe we can pray that Survival instinct is Co-Op so while I'm writing the guide you can be taking care of all of the walkers for me. Muahahaha
  9. Barad
    02-26-2013 01:35 AM
    Barad
    NAH GOTHA SON.

Seriously though, if Walking Dead was co-op, they would do so much better and automatically make the game a hell lot better regardless of the gameplay.
  10. THE DEADLY DOG
    02-26-2013 01:35 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Oh The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct comes out March 19. Pssh. GoW..