Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Royalty
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Royalty and Nevander
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Royalty
    01-08-2013 03:40 AM
    Royalty
    oh haha thanks! I don't think Sri Lanka would survive though.
  2. Nevander
    01-05-2013 12:05 AM
    Nevander
    I voted to heal Sri Lanka on the Heal or Hurt game thing. If the game was real, I'd hate to see a country like that go down. Also to heal US since I'm from there, of course.
  3. Nevander
    12-26-2012 09:36 PM
    Nevander
    Sounds like a great place to visit and even live! Beaches, island nation, temples, those kinds of sights kinda make me wish I was living there now instead of America. It's boring here sometimes. ):

Great thing though about that song was even if I didn't understand the words, I could tell the meaning and the feeling of the lyrics without knowing what they mean. The English parts help some, but really it's about the way they sung it and performed it. Great song. (:
  4. Royalty
    12-26-2012 12:21 PM
    Royalty
    Thanks for that and for visiting my website^^ and yea I love that song. It's kind of new and they're singing it in 3 languages- Sinhalese, Bengali & English but I dunno if you could tell the difference though xD. And um It's pretty good here I guess. I mean we are surrounded by beaches and being an island nation there're lots of places to see if you ever decided to visit here, a lot of events through out the year and if you're also interested in ancient castles, temples and other historical stuff there are loads of them here to see that goes back more than 2,000 years too. And um as for living, the life here is very laid back actually (: . I hope you didn't get lost in my website because of the language though.
  5. Nevander
    12-26-2012 04:06 AM
    Nevander
    I just checked out your site and I gotta say, love the song on the front page of your site. Nice rhythm coming out of Sri Lanka! What's it like over there?