Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > LilMissRoxy
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between LilMissRoxy and FeLizP
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. FeLizP
    03-11-2012 02:15 AM
    FeLizP
    Street Fighter X Tekken Achievement Guide Sticky please. Thanks! Peace.
  2. FeLizP
    01-03-2012 10:42 AM
    FeLizP
    Happy New Years Roxy! Would you happen to know when my Catherine guide gets put on the main site? I submitted it back in August! May want to pull the one from the Catherine forums since it's most up to date. Message me.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=321723

I also submitted a Rumble Roses XX guide back in June 2011 and it has still not replaced the old, out-dated, un-detailed, guide currently on the main site. I know it's an old game and you have guides for new released games to post from your queue but it's a really simply and straightforward guide to post! It can't be that inconvenient! :/

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=190241
  3. FeLizP
    09-20-2010 05:12 AM
    FeLizP
    I have posted an Achievement Guide & Road Map for Sonic Adventure on Arcade and would like for you to Sticky it.

There will be a Chao guide up for the game soon that should also be stickied.Here are the threads that coincide with the guide

Fastest and Strongest Guide(sticky please)
    DLC Mission Guide(sticky please)

Thank You!
  4. FeLizP
    09-16-2010 05:50 PM
    FeLizP
    How are you?
  5. FeLizP
    08-17-2010 08:49 PM
    FeLizP
    I had one of the moderators remove two of my guides a month so that I can make them into one guide called the Rumble Roses XX Strategy Guide and it coincides with the Achievement Guide so could you please Sticky it for me? Thanks a million for your time and please take a look at it and tell me what you think.
  6. LilMissRoxy
    07-06-2010 09:15 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Ditto to covert's message.
  7. FeLizP
    07-06-2010 08:30 PM
    FeLizP
    Hi can you please check my signature and make sure its not too big I hate to have it removed and have to edit it to where it wont get removed for being to large, I put a lot of work into it. Thanks for your time.
  8. LilMissRoxy
    01-18-2010 11:54 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Voila. Nice work on the guide.
  9. FeLizP
    01-18-2010 11:00 PM
    FeLizP
    Hey could you please check out my road map for Triggerheart Exelica and sticky it I think its pretty good and deserves it thanks