Happy Birthday!
  3. LilMissRoxy
    05-10-2010 12:17 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    I saw your post - you're welcome.
  4. LilMissRoxy
    09-05-2008 10:34 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Nothing too exciting here either. Brunch on Sunday with a bunch of my married friends.. fun! lol I added you to live btw.. if you see a weird GT that's mine
  5. DigitalFury
    09-05-2008 10:30 PM
    DigitalFury
    Well, my youngest niece's 5th birthday is today, but her party is tomorrow, so I'm going to that. I might go out for a drink tomorrow night then come home and play some Madden against some friends on XBL. Really, nothing too exciting. And you?
  6. LilMissRoxy
    09-05-2008 02:24 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I have your typical office job. I'm part of the HR management here for a gas and electric company. I manage about 100 employees. Yes I play volleyball almost every Saturday and if the season is over I'm still playing to keep in shape and be ready for next year And about looking cute in volleyball shorts... well I guess that is really up to anyone who sees me in them

I'm so glad it's Friday. Have any big plans for the weekend?
  7. DigitalFury
    09-05-2008 12:29 AM
    DigitalFury
    You can be as picky and eater as you'd like to be Anyway, it sounds like you have quite the busy life. What do you do for work? And do you play volleyball every weekend? I bet you look cute in those little volleyball shorts :P Oh, BTW, I like to do yoga from time to time, it's really relaxing.
  8. LilMissRoxy
    09-03-2008 09:35 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    You want to know more about me huh? Well you aren't going to like what I tell you I'm a pretty picky eater! Like I always ask for no tomatoes on burgers. I know you're more high class than that but I do make the occasional request. I appreciate it though!

My day consists of Work, chatting on this website, going to the gym, cooking, cleaning, yoga, maybe a bit of xbox then sleeping repeat 5 days a week and you have my typical week. On the weekends I play volleyball, go out with my friends and game when I can. I'm so exciting I know
  9. DigitalFury
    09-03-2008 09:17 PM
    DigitalFury
    Thanks for the birthday wishes! Yeah, I like my job well enough, I suppose. It's weird because I hate having to cater to what people want and that's inherently what my job is about. I get pissy sometimes about how picky people are, but other than that, it's cool.

Awright, enough about me, I'm much more interested in learning more about you. What's your day like and of what does it consist?
  10. LilMissRoxy
    09-03-2008 02:34 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Hi again You don't have to apologize! Real life comes first. Happy belated birthday btw I see that we just missed it not too long ago. Wow that's really impressive! Do you enjoy your job?