PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Slaughter.
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Slaughter. and Scotty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. Scotty
    02-23-2015 12:48 AM
    Scotty
    You're still on the right track, but you're wrong in exactly the same way as your last guess. I could probably just tell you at this point.

In a PM though, can't have everyone seeing it.
  2. Slaughter.
    02-23-2015 12:46 AM
    Slaughter.
    Is one of the Borderlands games on there? If so:
    Borderlands 2
    Oblivion
    Rage
    Kingdoms of Amalur
  3. Scotty
    02-23-2015 12:42 AM
    Scotty
    Not bad, mostly wrong, but you're on the right lines.
  4. Slaughter.
    02-23-2015 12:41 AM
    Slaughter.
    Borderlands Presequel
    L.A. Noire
    Rage
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Just some guesses.
  5. Scotty
    02-23-2015 12:31 AM
    Scotty
    Well deduced, good sir. Now guess the other 3.
  6. Slaughter.
    02-23-2015 12:28 AM
    Slaughter.
    I'm gonna guess Rage since you've completed that and it's in that list. And I haven't started it so that'll give me a reason to do it.
  7. Scotty
    02-23-2015 12:05 AM
    Scotty
    Soon, hopefully. Just some behind the scenes stuff to be done, then it should be ready.

While i'm feeling generous, i'll narrow it down for you, the fourth game is one of these;
    http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...postcount=2271

A little research in the correct fashion will give you a definite game out of these 4 that will be in my club.
  8. Slaughter.
    02-23-2015 12:02 AM
    Slaughter.
    Okay! I will keep that in mind in the future.

When do you think you'll have it up? I will think about your hints and get back to you lol.
  9. Scotty
    02-22-2015 11:58 PM
    Scotty
    I can't say on your award, i don't do challenge/franchise sign ups, so i'd probably estimate around 2 weeks or so, which is usually the time you'd wait for an award. Also, forgot to mention in future, you will need to sign up to the retail/arcade/X1(when you get one) game clubs first, before signing up for the challenge/franchise/staff/sub club. It doesn't matter this time, as i've been able to sign you up to the retail game clubs before your 'best of 2014' sign up got processed, but in future, your sign up would be held back until you'd signed up to the appropriate game clubs and they'd been processed.

As for my staff club, you'll need to wait and see. More clues since my last VM about this, out of the 4 games i plan to put in it, you've completed 1, played but not completed a further 2, and i believe you've recently bought the 4th, but looking at your tag you've not started it yet.
  10. Slaughter.
    02-22-2015 11:51 PM
    Slaughter.
    Okay thanks. I was wondering if that would screw up the sign up process. How long until I get the award for doing the Best of 2014 Tier 2 award? I signed up yesterday.

Also, what games are gonna be in your staff club? Are you gonna do the same things as the subscriber club?