Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > jukkakhan
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between jukkakhan and The Pants Party
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. The Pants Party
    05-28-2009 10:20 PM
    The Pants Party
    If you want to be extra helpful, do the same as you did with the mosaic tiles. The game ID, game name and a link to the box art. That made it go very quickly when I updated them.
  2. jukkakhan
    05-28-2009 10:18 PM
    jukkakhan
    Ha, fair enough Looking at all the box arts, they're all over the place size-wize. Do you want just a list of titles or links to the box art on the xbox.com marketplace as well?
  3. The Pants Party
    05-28-2009 12:13 PM
    The Pants Party
    Haha, no worries dude. I work on all this stuff at my job, so I technically get paid for it.
  4. jukkakhan
    05-28-2009 07:02 AM
    jukkakhan
    I sent another wave of game tiles your way. I think I've identified all the ones that need replacing so it's a matter of finding the corresponding tiles from xbox.com. On a related note, I noticed some games didn't have the box art from the marketplace on the game page. Would you like me to start submitting those as well? Sorry to keep increasing your workload!
  5. The Pants Party
    05-28-2009 03:50 AM
    The Pants Party
    Dude that was bugging me, too. I just made a post about it! I updated the tiles you submitted and fixed all the ones I found from my own profile. If you find more please do submit them.