Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Whispin627
    07-19-2012 01:00 AM
    Whispin627
    No prob. Happy gaming.
  2. Wandering Fist
    07-19-2012 12:58 AM
    Wandering Fist
    No, no. Sorry, I meant I wouldn't gamble on a game for 800 points. My bad. He can be the FPS master, you can be the Fable master. I'd rather have that title as well. Fable 4 will be interesting with Molyneux, for good or for worse, we'll have to wait a find out. Thank you for your opinion, Whispin. You've been a great help. :-)
  3. Whispin627
    07-19-2012 12:52 AM
    Whispin627
    I believe it's an Xbox arcade game only, not retail. And not gambling (might be thinking of Fable II Pub Games?) If anything, the 800 ms points was worth it to me as its allowed me to play a game w my husband...I can't keep up w him on FPS games lol.
  4. Wandering Fist
    07-19-2012 12:46 AM
    Wandering Fist
    I heard me left Loinhead because he wanted to get away from Microsoft's control. The Fable games are crazy-bad for glitches and bugs... The sheer amount of times I've been held back because of them. And I just wish my hero felt tighter to control! Honestly, to me it feels like I'm moving a tank around the Kingdom rather than a person. Turning circle? What turning circle? And I hate the path-finding gold-sparky-trail that never works. 800 points for a gamble game is a no-no from me. I'll ask for it for my birthday or something. That'll do nicely.
  5. Whispin627
    07-19-2012 12:39 AM
    Whispin627
    For Fable Heroes, I dl'd from game marketplace for 800 ms points. It seemed a lil basic for the "Molyneux Effect", but did under deliver so maybe he had something to do w it. Lol I thought I read that Molyneux was let got from Lionhead...maybe Fable 4 wont have as many glitches and lags (especially w the online gaming glitching your hero's real estate...soooo annoying).
  6. Wandering Fist
    07-19-2012 12:33 AM
    Wandering Fist
    Humm, I do like to get as many achievements as I think I can. The demo didn't really do anything for me and I didn't get on with the whole 'every man for himself' gameplay. And now that you've said that about the AI... I may have to pass it up for now. How much did you pay for your copy, may I ask? I tend to buy stuff on sale a lot of the time. I do wonder how much Molyneux is in this game. Not too much, I'm guessing.
  7. Whispin627
    07-19-2012 12:15 AM
    Whispin627
    I'm a huge Fable fan as well. Overall, I enjoy Fable Heroes but have complaints. The characters have occasional issues w command response, the AI are gold snatching buggers and can seem to magically go in areas your character can't, and some of the cheevos are pretty darn hard to get wo having a friend help boost (my husband has been helping control 3 other controllers/characters just so I can collect gold for the World Champion cheevo). If you're ok w casual gaming, it's a good buy. If you're an achievement hunter/completionist, expect some headache. I believe Lionhead rushed through this one...
  8. Wandering Fist
    07-18-2012 09:37 PM
    Wandering Fist
    O hai.

Is Fable Heros worth buying? I've heard many bad things. I'm a big Fable fan but even I've been holding off purchasing this one.