Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Felonious Monk
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Felonious Monk and Gackt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 44
  1. Gackt
    01-02-2016 09:56 PM
    Gackt
    Happy New Year
    Not sure how active you around around here these days as I just returned recently. Either way I hope all is well. D
  2. Gackt
    01-25-2014 08:02 PM
    Gackt
    Miss your posts around here.
  3. Gackt
    08-13-2013 01:49 PM
    Gackt
    Yeah...Im not a big fan of the moderating there, or in general on this site.
  4. Felonious Monk
    08-13-2013 01:47 PM
    Felonious Monk
    Yes. "No way" has been upgraded to "when possible".

Whoever is modding the Xbox One forum is a total shithead, though.

Very, very, very much a fanboy forum. Even if you're on board, not dissenting and still on topic when you call someone out for pulling garbage, they'll still wipe everything out like nothing was said at all.

Very much annoyed with it.
  5. Gackt
    08-13-2013 01:11 AM
    Gackt
    So...NOW will you be getting the Xbox One?
  6. Gackt
    08-11-2013 08:55 PM
    Gackt
    Roger that, done.
    We have a little beetle that constantly travels along the bottom cleaning it which also dispenses chlorine. Not sure why but without other chemicals the water ends up getting murky, and I like it to be crystal clear and clean lol.
    Haven't put it up this year though, kind of sad about that. Have had tons of other outside projects that have needed time and money to take care of first. We had to take it down last year to do some landscaping around the pool area...the ground was very uneven.
    I miss it more though after seeing that pic lol, definitely looking fwd to getting it put back up.
  7. Felonious Monk
    08-11-2013 08:52 PM
    Felonious Monk
    I have now been sufficiently amused.
  8. Felonious Monk
    08-11-2013 08:47 PM
    Felonious Monk
    Are you not using a pool frog? We've only had to stick in chlorine tabs, like, twice since opening.

Then again, we've not had a bunch of filthy hippie freeloaders over this year, gunking it up.

You need to say "HOLY SHIT GUYS YOU MISSED IT" in the picture thread. Or some equivalent.
  9. Gackt
    08-11-2013 08:31 PM
    Gackt
    Yeah, the one I have is pretty nice. Not a fan of in ground...I have a rather large phobia of bugs and inground pools make it too easy for them to get in lol. That one is big enough for me to swim around in though so, no complaints. Costs a bit much to keep clean though...100 or so a month in chemicals.
  10. Felonious Monk
    08-11-2013 08:25 PM
    Felonious Monk
    It's about as high class one can get without plopping the money down for an in-ground.

Actually, I think our hot tub cost more than the pool, because my dad was selfishly weird like that, but we drained it and haven't used it since he left.