Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > MrDudeMan
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between MrDudeMan and Bulletman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 613
  1. Bulletman
    05-15-2011 10:17 AM
    Bulletman
    Anime is awesome, keep at it and if you can pick up the Death Note boxset as its probably the best Anime out there. Berserk is one of the anime greats aswell. The X-Men anime is 6 episodes in at the moment, its really good so far.

You've got to see Otis, its funny as hell with a great soundtrack. I dont know why this film offends people its too funny to be taken seriously.

Zombie Strippers was silly, I'll watch just about anything with Zombies in though.
  2. MrDudeMan
    05-03-2011 07:27 PM
    MrDudeMan
    I haven't seen Otis, but I do want to.

Surprisingly, the only one of those movies in that list that I've seen is Daybreakers, which wasn't bad.

I haven't been watching many movies lately. I've gotten back into anime. I just finished this bizarre show called Ghost Hound. I really enjoyed it, though.
  3. Bulletman
    04-26-2011 02:32 PM
    Bulletman
    Have you seen a film called Otis?

Here is a list of films Ive got on hand to watch this week:

Dungen Girl
    The Onion Movie - I have to say this WHAT THE FUCK?!
    Zombie Strippers
    Strange Wilderness
    The Green River Killer
    Daybreakers
    Toy Story 3
    The Town
    305 - Might skip this as it looks like shit.
    Paint Ball
    College
  4. MrDudeMan
    04-20-2011 08:57 PM
    MrDudeMan
    The only one of those I've seen is Sucker Punch, which was all right. Amazing soundtrack, though. I want to see the others.

Never heard of Wake Wood, I'll have to check it out.

I really liked Let Me In. Both the kids did an amazing job. There are parts I liked better in each film. For the most part, however, I prefer the first.
  5. Bulletman
    04-16-2011 06:31 PM
    Bulletman
    Lol, no one wanted to see it haha.

I'm going check these movies out though:

Battle L.A
    Suckerpunch
    The Source Code
    Adjustment Bureau

I did see an evil horror film called Wake Wood that you might like, but it's weird as fuck!

So, did you say the remake of Let the Right One In was worth a watch?
  6. MrDudeMan
    04-14-2011 12:15 AM
    MrDudeMan
    Never saw it. Didn't really want to see it.
  7. Bulletman
    04-13-2011 04:49 PM
    Bulletman
    I liked that Skyline film, what the fuck is wrong with me? Everybody else hates it!
  8. MrDudeMan
    04-08-2011 04:08 AM
    MrDudeMan
    I could get XBox Live again. That would work.

I loved Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare. Great game, great add on content.

I actually like the trailer for the new X-Men film. Have you seen the new Green Lantern trailer? Oh fuck. Looks awesome.
  9. Bulletman
    04-03-2011 06:12 PM
    Bulletman
    Actually when you can, get another xbox. That way we can talk about films and stuff why we kick ass!

Just finished Red Dead Redemption and the Undead Knightmare expansion. Both are fucking awesome. Loved the piano track during the opening scene on RDR. I'll never forget this game as it had an impact on me just like FF7 did all those years ago.

Just saw the trailer for the new X-Men film and alsmost shit myself, it looks great and has a decent Director.
  10. Bulletman
    03-28-2011 09:52 AM
    Bulletman
    Haha, I dont think your a traitor, but I do find it amusing for some strange reason lol. =)