PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > jackanape
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between jackanape and The Pants Party
Showing Visitor Messages 141 to 148 of 148
  1. jackanape
    10-16-2008 11:18 AM
    Ugh, sorry we couldn't boost last night as I promised to help boost with a guy on FIFA (FOR A CLUB WIN) and we lost every bloody game, ha ha! Next time I'll boost with you instead methinks as it will prove more fruitful. Apologies, but let me know when you are free again.
  2. jackanape
    10-14-2008 09:42 PM
    Sounds like a plan - that'll be 300 games between us then. Bring on the pain.
  3. jackanape
    10-14-2008 03:22 PM
    Check out my profile as Covert has given me the down low - I have a second account that can be used for the purposes of quitting so it's all good methinks. Bring on the gold, ha ha!

For some reason I love hockey games, even though the sport is dead in the UK.
  4. jackanape
    10-14-2008 02:03 PM
    Ha ha, you don't have to boost it with me if you don't want to man - I didn't mean to suggest you HAD to do it with me. I know you've got a lot of buddies that play the game so if you'd rather play with them that's cool. If you do need a boost pal just let me know.

My one concern is how quitting games (after 5 mins) to speed things up will affect your stats - as getting a C average after 30 games would be hard to come back from.
  5. jackanape
    10-14-2008 01:25 PM
    Hey man, sorry for my delayed NHL response last night but I was trying to get a 10vs10 FIFA game going online (nightmare). Have you tried the ranked match thing? I assure you that it works as it was the same system on 08 too.

I really need to play online but I truly suck and because my review copy had no instructions have no idea what I'm doing - it's painful to watch, ha ha!
  6. jackanape
    07-29-2008 01:59 PM
    Sweet - I'll just rent a second copy then and 'borrow' my friends machine. Should get it done faster on my own, ha ha!
  7. jackanape
    07-29-2008 01:54 PM
    Hey man - wonder if you could clarify something for me. Can you do ALL the online achievements on The Club with just two people? The guide doesn't seem to specify. Cheers.

I did search by the way, ha ha!
  8. jackanape
    06-23-2008 08:02 AM
    Dude you changed your name, what the hell is up with that? Though I have to say I'm loving the awesome new Deadpool sig you've got, nice!