Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Dog Face
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Dog Face and Crimson Ridley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Dog Face
    01-15-2013 01:09 AM
    Dog Face
    Only thing I can think of is for you/someone to get a hold of a mod and have them step in on the subject with warnings of infractions or something otherwise I'd rather leave it as is. That way you don't have two different sides of the argument trying to impose their thoughts on the game. [ie: X believes new players should be allowed and adds the points to their turn. Y doesn't believe that and subtracts the points.] I feel it'll lead to that and turn into an argument and then no one will be playing. It was nice enough of The Pants Party to OK the idea and the rest of the mods to allow it to continue.
  2. Crimson Ridley
    01-15-2013 12:35 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    The only reason we had an issue with it is that a new account could very easily be another member using a secondary account to boost points.
  3. Dog Face
    01-15-2013 12:32 AM
    Dog Face
    Before that I didn't see a problem with new accounts playing. After all, why shouldn't they be allowed? It helps move the game along and they aren't hurting anything [if playing correctly.] I'm not sure why that guy isn't allowed to post anymore but it's just going to have to be something the players of the game are just going to have to live with since it was a mods decision.
  4. Crimson Ridley
    01-15-2013 12:14 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    May I just ask a quick question about the Countries game?

What's your stance on new accounts playing the game? There has been multiple arguments about it, especially when one of the NK guys was suddenly stopped from posting in the thread. He's been here almost 3 years, but had 2 posts. Now we're getting accounts made this month, and nobody is stopping them.

If you could, would you mind putting this argument to rest and taking an official stance on it, please?