Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > M85A21
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between M85A21 and Teh BeZ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Teh BeZ
    01-30-2010 11:34 AM
    Teh BeZ
    Yo dude, have you checked out the thread yet?

Not sure why I'm apologizing but sorry for having a bit of a rant - just have no idea how you thought i was taking the piss out of you?
  2. Teh BeZ
    01-27-2010 07:23 AM
    Teh BeZ
    Ive just checked the thread but how the hell did you think I was taking the piss out of your post count or whatever you thought i was taking the piss out of? I said that if you were in a competition that you would be in the lead, this is really not making any sense to me sorry.

I don't get why you are having a go at me because I post 4 times a day - thats nothing and if you look at them its not if its "haha i agree" I only post in threads that are of interest to me not just anything..

and also if you look I never flame anyone, I never go into destroy threads, I bust peoples balls when they are being assholes but if everything is cool then I never start anything.
  3. Teh BeZ
    01-27-2010 07:09 AM
    Teh BeZ
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAWWWW..

..Easy dude, that was actually meant to be a nice post, y'know saying that your post within that thread was the best, fuck sake.

And also I only post here when im on as well, cant really do it when im not =/

jesus.