Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Lucent Beam
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Lucent Beam and Tussell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Tussell
    08-05-2010 10:23 PM
    Tussell
    Was hoping for the same thing for my summer, however, I needed to boost my GPA so I took summer school. On the 27th of August I'll be driving down to Florida (22 hour drive) and I'll be working at Disney World for four months. Other than that, I haven't been doing shit.
  2. Lucent Beam
    08-05-2010 07:46 PM
    Lucent Beam
    Apparently I've been flaky enough to not have seen your message for over a month. I'm doing well. Had a busy summer and about to start an even busier school year teaching. My summer was supposed to be my time to veg out and game all day and night but that totally didn't happen. How are you?
  3. Tussell
    07-10-2010 08:13 AM
    Tussell
    Haven't seen you around in quite some time. How have ya been?
  4. Tussell
    06-17-2008 01:04 AM
    Tussell
    Heh, go rent The Orange Box. Team Fortress 2 is easily of the best online games for the 360.
  5. Lucent Beam
    06-17-2008 12:47 AM
    Lucent Beam
    Hey there. I don't really have that many online games, actually... Really the only game I play a lot online is Rock Band. I've got GH3 too but don't really ever play online. Uhh.. yeah I suck at buying multiplayer games. I should work on that...
  6. Tussell
    06-17-2008 12:34 AM
    Tussell
    Hello! I see you on quite a bit. We should play some games... What do you normally play?