Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > RinconGirl
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between RinconGirl and Bulletman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Bulletman
    08-01-2008 07:16 AM
    Bulletman
    Wakesurfing? Is that where you hold on to a line that is connected to a boat and your on a board?

Yeah I remember after I first played a Tony Hawks skateboarding I started to see everything as places to grind,jump and flip over although if I tried Id probably break my arms or something lols...
  2. RinconGirl
    07-31-2008 08:01 PM
    RinconGirl
    Not necessarily, most pools are built for swimming not for skating. There are pools that are built for skating though. Actually whenever I drive through cities I'll spot banks or stairs or rails and be like "look at that spot!" haha. Hey I actually tried wakesurfing for the first time, it was pretty gnarly!
  3. Bulletman
    07-23-2008 05:29 PM
    Bulletman
    So does that mean everytime you see a swimming pool, you see it as a possable bowl to skate in?
  4. RinconGirl
    07-19-2008 04:13 AM
    RinconGirl
    yeah football games are kinda hard to sit through yeah I've seen Lords of Dogtown, I've been to Dogtown...but I don't think I'd surf there...or anywhere in LA county. The water is so polluted I might start growing an arm out of my head lol. I'd definitely skate in Dogtown though, lots of fun banks!
  5. Bulletman
    07-16-2008 08:56 PM
    Bulletman
    I thought I sent you a message on your wall but I was so tired i must of hit delete instead of post message - Im such a dumbass at timesyeah I live in Portsmouth so thats the team I support. Its wierd though i dont like football games though...

I need to get some more Amped 3 in but Ive got so many games on the go (just check my games list!) that I havent had the time. That games got some crazy humour in it though lol.

Have you ever seen a film Called 'Lords Of Dogtown'? I really liked it, in fact Id give it 9/10 it starred the late Heath Ledger (R.I.P), poor bloke, I really liked him.
  6. RinconGirl
    07-16-2008 07:36 PM
    RinconGirl
    What message about Portsmouth FC? I dont hate them...actually I dont hate any football club unless they're so terrible I gouge out my eyes-like the teams here in America lol Yes I have heard of Shaun White snowboarding, and yes it does look really good, but I have to say Amped 3 is still the best most realistic snowboarding game lol.
  7. Bulletman
    07-14-2008 04:51 PM
    Bulletman
    You hate Portsmouth FC that much you deleted the message.
    Although I might of Deleted it by accicedent myself, hey have you herd of this new snowboarding game thats coming out called Shaun White Snowboading-It looks amazing.

P.S thanks for the FR accept on my gametag, Ill be ready to play in about 3-4 weeks.
  8. RinconGirl
    07-13-2008 05:22 PM
    RinconGirl
    We should definitely play COD4 sometime, I've been playing it alot recently & I like it alot better than Halo, even though I'm still not that good Yeah I'm a red-blooded Kopite! Liverpool is my fav. team, but I also like Tottenham Hotspur and Celtic FC. Do you support a team in the Premiership? If its ManU I wont hold it against you lol
  9. Bulletman
    07-13-2008 09:45 AM
    Bulletman
    I play everthing but cant get online on my xbox due to the previous owners actions, which really sucks but I am playing on my mates xbox at the moment so Ill send you an FR and you can go through his game list if you want to play anything. Drizay is his gametag.

Me and a few members are trying to sort out some Halo boosting today so if you want to join feel free although we have got to change the langauge or something I need go8888od to explain it.

P.S shallow-er lols< Im these two lol.:P Oh yeah do you support an English football club? I ask because your Avatar is Liverpools Emblem.

Actually thinking about it dont we (English) spell some words differently than you (americans)?
  10. RinconGirl
    07-13-2008 02:31 AM
    RinconGirl
    yeah well most surfers surf in shallow-er water hey what games do you play on live?