Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > NeoVampyre
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between NeoVampyre and Crimson Ridley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. NeoVampyre
    12-12-2012 04:19 PM
    NeoVampyre
    You will find he reports anyone who he either disagrees with, or thinks doesn't like him. I've noticed that already.

However, he doesn;t seem to think that leaving funny messages on peoples visitor walls, and having conversations about them on other public walls is a problem?

I think the lady doth protest too much in this case, considering he has the itchy reporting finger.
  2. Crimson Ridley
    12-12-2012 03:45 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    You'd be 10 years off, dude. Wall-stalking? That would imply that I have been following you for some time. I clicked on your name once to see when you joined. As luck would have it, you joined around the same time as some other trolls. Which website were you all recently banned from?

I find you all so hilarious, but it makes me miserable to know that there are people less fortunate than most. I almost feel bad that I live a life that's not quite as horrific as yours. Accept my deepest sympathies though, while you struggle to get anywhere in life. Know that I'm thinking of you all.
  3. NeoVampyre
    12-12-2012 03:38 PM
    NeoVampyre
    Grow up? You're the one wall-stalking me and trolling me on other peoples walls. Maniac.

I'd say the same to you, except I imagine you're probably 12 anyway.
  4. Crimson Ridley
    12-12-2012 01:32 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Oh, so are you just another person that has to try and ridicule me? Grow up.