Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Total Shinobi
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Total Shinobi and hydrosugar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Total Shinobi
    05-20-2013 08:53 AM
    Total Shinobi
    Bale has won more in the last month than Arsenal have for God Knows how long. That says enough about them doesn't it
  2. hydrosugar
    05-20-2013 08:30 AM
    hydrosugar
    I was reading one of the match reports, it wasn't a Arsenal biased one or anything, it mentioned how were were screwed over 3 times. Every comment about how great Arsenal are, and how shit Tottenham are had 100's of thumbs up. No matter how lacking in class or grammar they were. Reasonable comments like "The refs were awful in that match" had 100's of thumbs down. Just the thought of them swarming together like that, ugh. Especially since half of them probably couldn't name their own starting XI. Needless to say these excellent comments didn't go down well:

"Well done Arsenal! When are they are going to present the trophy?"

"4th place sealed. Mission accomplished for Arsenal. Champagne will be flowing at emirates after another season of O. since you beat Newcastle in a big game, hope you can now learn to beat clubs like Barnsley, Birmingham and Blackburn in the big games."

3. Total Shinobi
    05-20-2013 06:37 AM
    Total Shinobi
    Yeah tell me about it. I watched this video earlier, when our fans thought that Newcastle has equalised. I read the first two pages of comments and it's full of the typical Arsenal fan. Mindless, vile scum.

If they were in our position, they would have all left the stadium at that point, we have a passion for it, we want it. To them it means nothing because they know they won't get far, it's just a pipe dream to them.
  4. hydrosugar
    05-20-2013 12:53 AM
    hydrosugar
    It's looked that way for a while. Bale is more humble and level headed than Modric. Plus he's clearly enjoying playing here. Arsenal fans are swarming every form of Tottenham media with "bye bye Bale", just without the basic English skills. Probably because beating us is all they have going for them now. They lack the Champions mindset they had a decade ago, and now they're content with relative mediocrity. "lolol hurr durr but we stil bet you hahahaha" < These comments are everywhere. Too bad Arsenal are on a Liverpool style decline, while Tottenham had their best points total ever. Hopefully they get kicked out in the CL qualifiers. XD
  5. Total Shinobi
    05-19-2013 08:24 PM
    Total Shinobi
    Did you see the post match interview with Bale? going by what he said he will be staying with us
  6. hydrosugar
    01-14-2013 11:53 AM
    hydrosugar
    Well, here's the clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2jT6rzCvqI The first season is slightly more normal.
  7. Total Shinobi
    01-14-2013 11:46 AM
    Total Shinobi
    ah, thank you yeah I was thinking of Gray from FT, that's why I was a bit confused :P It looks awesome though, I'll check it out ^_^
  8. hydrosugar
    01-14-2013 03:47 AM
    hydrosugar
    You mean from Fairy Tail? He wouldn't punch a nun in the face. (Probably...) Nah it's from A Certain Magical Index II.
  9. Total Shinobi
    01-13-2013 09:45 PM
    Total Shinobi
    Hey Sir, what is the anime in your signature? I'm seeing Gray but I'm not sure, thanks.