Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. ApochWeiss
    05-11-2010 08:41 PM
    ApochWeiss
    Yeah this shit happens.
  2. Carlmundo
    05-11-2010 12:57 PM
    Carlmundo
    Lol what did they glitch. And I've noticed that, in the SEGA all stars racing forum I made a thread about what characters people wanted and some kid was like I refuse to call this game by its official name, its wrong! and people just argued for about 3 pages.
  3. ApochWeiss
    05-11-2010 04:38 AM
    ApochWeiss
    Eh, some douche bag accused someone of glitching and it turned into an all out flame war from there. I hate that, new users hijack threads for their personal agendas, and the innocents suffer...such a shame...haha
  4. Carlmundo
    05-10-2010 01:56 PM
    Carlmundo
    Ah what happened? I hadn't checked it in a while as I thought the topic was dead.
    I noticed it doesn't appear under Topics I've made. i take it the thread was deleted. What actually happened? lol

and Thanks, I really appreciate it I'm currently re-working the disk cleanup utility and will likely submit to CNET soon.
  5. ApochWeiss
    05-09-2010 03:38 AM
    ApochWeiss
    Sorry to see that your company thread got completely jacked by total horseshit. I'll think up some names of it ya still need to help ya out. Hope you got one before all the shit hit the fan though.