Meeeeeeeeerry Christmas Kairi!
  3. Kairi
    12-24-2014 10:44 PM
    Kairi
    Merry Christmas!
  4. Obsolete XBA
    10-22-2014 07:40 AM
    Obsolete XBA
    Hehe alright, thanks :P Well its not bad per se, some like it but I just get stressed out by real time combat like that :P I'm actually finishing up Darksiders now on the hardest difficulty, had completed it years ago on the easiest one, looking forward to trying Darksiders 2 Yea I cant understand how a game dev can look at a game like that and go "yea, this is working exactly how I want it to!" Things like that always baffle me in horrible games, I would feel ashamed if my own work consisted of quality like that :P But thank God it only took 2 days to finish it, glad to be done with it
  5. Kairi
    10-20-2014 07:53 PM
    Kairi
    I definitely recommend avoiding that terrible game! XD It's a shame to hear that the combat system is bad, and that is strange that the difficulty settings are weird. I just finished playing Cars 2, and now I'm trying to decide what to play next. I might work on finishing some other games that I have, or start something new like Darksiders or Dragon Age 2. I played Lost a couple months ago, and that game was definitely shitty! Good luck with working your way through that game!
  6. Obsolete XBA
    10-19-2014 06:49 AM
    Obsolete XBA
    Ah think I might avoid it then.. It's so so really, I expected it to be more fun but I didnt enjoy the combat system at all and the difficulty settings are a bit wierd, one is too easy and the other is a PITA. What game are you going for now? I'm playing Lost, a steaming piece of shite :P
  7. Kairi
    10-19-2014 02:55 AM
    Kairi
    It took about 12-15 hours and was extremely tedious. I almost fell asleep a couple of times while grinding! How is Child of Light? That game looked really interesting to me, but I haven't bought it yet.
  8. Obsolete XBA
    10-18-2014 07:20 AM
    Obsolete XBA
    Nice, was it a long grind or just tedious? Right now I'm playing Child of light on X1 but I'm getting kinda bored at that... no idea what I'll play after, something fast and easy probably :P
  9. Kairi
    10-17-2014 11:07 PM
    Kairi
    It is in the same series as that game, but it is a sequel to the one that required minigames to be purchased. Fortunately, I didn't need to pay anything for this game since I just borrowed it from the library. It wasn't fun at all, but I am glad that it is over and done with now! Congratulations on finishing both of those! What do you plan on working on next? o.o
  10. Obsolete XBA
    10-17-2014 10:00 PM
    Obsolete XBA
    Is it that game where you need to purchase all the minigames for it? Ow, that doesnt sound very fun at all... I finished up World of tanks and the MP achieves for Tomb raider