Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > AltruismIsDead
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between AltruismIsDead and DeekBoy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. DeekBoy
    04-13-2013 06:11 PM
    DeekBoy
    I would hate for you to have to sell off some stuff but You know they would be going to a great home . That game sounds incredible! If you do throw it on kickstarter please let me know so I can support you guys in any way shape or form.
  2. AltruismIsDead
    04-13-2013 05:05 PM
    AltruismIsDead
    Well, I really want it on xbox and windows since it seems like they are compatible and most game (good) game engines can compile them out to those formats. But I am aiming to reach as many consoles/systems as possible.

The game I am working on is a cross between a Metroid/Castlevania Symphony of the Night, with elements of Diablo/Borderlands weapons/item looting and Little Big Planet where you can play multiplayer to reach co-op levels (without the restrictions of all the players being on the same screen)

It's a pretty ambitious project, but if I can just get a good game engine, a good programmer and the support needed, I think it'd be do-able.

So if it comes down to it, I might be selling off some items and you'll be the first to know about the Maw and Captain Smiley statues.
  3. DeekBoy
    04-11-2013 05:14 AM
    DeekBoy
    Glad to hear you are alive at least . If it goes on kickstarter then I will help out for sure . just remember if you ever want to get rid of that Maw or Captain Smiley you just let me know .

But really glad to hear that everything is going somewhat good. I had no idea you were developing a indie game. What genre and system is it for?
  4. AltruismIsDead
    04-11-2013 04:55 AM
    AltruismIsDead
    No sir, I am relinquishing my power to you, or better yet, the god of collector statues, the jealously of all.

Right now my title has been down graded, both by Mighty Mango, and JDM and Vendetta and you!

Now I've just been trying to focus (once again) on trying to get my indie game off the ground (once again) after the game engine we've been using wont work for all the ambitious things we have planned.

And then my ultimate goal, to have an achievement named after myself! The "AltruismIsDead" achievement worth 0 GS!

That is if I ever can get this game I've been so desperately working on, both, off the ground and in stable, non critical condition and off life support condition.

Hopefully I can take some screen captures from the old engine and create an awesome trailer and all the game plans I have for it, put it up on KickStarter and possibly get people interested enough through word of mouth to get some funding for it....
  5. DeekBoy
    04-06-2013 09:34 PM
    DeekBoy
    Hail to the King in the collections!
  6. DeekBoy
    12-07-2010 10:42 PM
    DeekBoy
    thanks man. i havnt gotten the paper back yet. i will get it monday. i should have posted something with your name... DAMN. ya that collection is pretty sweet. do you have the super rare dead space collectors edition?
  7. AltruismIsDead
    12-07-2010 02:00 PM
    AltruismIsDead
    Great job on the paper, how well did your teacher like it/get a good grade on it?

Only thing I would have commented on is... you didn't use my name!! I was hoping for a "In closing, AltruismIsDead™ " totally like that without spaces and the " ™ " ^_^

Also normally every day I hit up the gaming collection thread to see if there are any new potential members posting, but of course on the off day (or by the looks of it when I was at work) someone posts an awesome collection.
  8. DeekBoy
    12-07-2010 07:43 AM
    DeekBoy
    sent you the paper. enjoy
  9. DeekBoy
    12-06-2010 05:05 AM
    DeekBoy
    look at the gaming collection thread check out the post by cantstopcollecting. its AMAZING
  10. DeekBoy
    12-05-2010 10:25 PM
    DeekBoy
    Better late than never . I turned the paper in last week but I do love the insight you gave. Wanna read the paper? PM me your email and I could send it to you