Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > AltruismIsDead
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between AltruismIsDead and yamayamayaamaa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. AltruismIsDead
    05-17-2011 06:39 AM
    AltruismIsDead
    I haven't tried it on a US system, but I am pretty sure it probably has to be boughten with a JP account/JP MS points and can only be played on a JP system, I'll check it on a US system when I get home from work.
  2. yamayamayaamaa
    05-16-2011 09:21 PM
    yamayamayaamaa
    Yeah, you should totally break it up into different posts. I don't think anyone would mind.

As for Senko DUO, does it have to be on a JP 360 or can it be downloaded and played on a US 360?
    And can I buy it with MSP? Thanks for the info, I'm going to check it out now!
  3. AltruismIsDead
    05-15-2011 05:42 PM
    AltruismIsDead
    Joined the group, but when I copied and pasted it, I remember that the social groups only have a limit of 1000 characters and the post is over 6000

If you want I could still break it up and post it? Also wanted to mention that Senko No Rondo: Dis-United, is available on the Japanese marketplace under games on demand. You can actually purchase it and play it (along with Memories Off 6: Next Relation)
  4. yamayamayaamaa
    05-04-2011 07:39 PM
    yamayamayaamaa
    Hey!
    I just ran into your shmup thread. You NEED to copy everthing in that thread and post it in the stackable group so we can chat it up. It's the perfect place to talk about all these games.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/group.php?groupid=770
  5. yamayamayaamaa
    03-13-2011 12:24 AM
    yamayamayaamaa
    Hahaha I got Wrestle Kingdom too from Play-Asia when it was on sale for 10 bucks. Plus a couple other random JP games.

Very nice shmup collection. There is so many out now and I want to have them all at some point lol. Let's see, I have all the ones you have except Espgaluda and some of the ones you ordered from PA. Also have the JP versions of both Raiden's, Ketsui, and most of the XBLA shmups. Yeah, Ikaruga is a bitch lol.

I think Arcana Heart 3 is made by the same company as GG and BB but not 100% sure.
  6. AltruismIsDead
    03-12-2011 07:57 PM
    AltruismIsDead
    Same here with Japanese games, I rarely import anything other than shmups unless they are incredibly cheap (Gundam Wing, Wrestle Kingdom) or fighters. Last couple games I imported pissed me off since they came to the US with blood and gore. Samurai Showdown Sen (comeon! In the US version you can chop heads off!) and Fist of the North Star. But at least I also imported No More Heroes, which doesn't look like it'll be getting a US release for 360 anytime soon.

Then I was just looking at that Arcana Heart 3 at Play-asia and was almost going to get it. I think I played it before, my friend recently brought over an import fighter (PS3) and now the more I look at it, I think it might have been Arcana Heart 3. Isn't it made by some of the same people that did Guilty Gear and Blazblue?
  7. AltruismIsDead
    03-12-2011 07:47 PM
    AltruismIsDead
    N/P welcome to the group. Glad to have another shmup fan aboard as well

My brother picked me up a Japanese system for my birthday about 2 (or was it 3?) years back, always liked shmups although I sort of suck at them and I am not too familiar with all the japanese shooters. Had to import Deathsmiles and then snagged up Deathsmiles II when it came out. Let's see off the top of my head for shooters I have:

Castle Shikigami III, Deathsmiles (Jap & US) Deathsmiles 2, DoDonPachi Daioujou, Espgaluda II, Mamonoro, Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5, Otomedius G, Raiden Fighters Aces (US) Raiden IV (US) Shooting Love 20XX, then the 4 other games that I ordered from play-asia, which aren't here yet. Also I snag up whatever is on XBLA for shooters. Ikaruga is still one tough son of a bitch (still have the GC version as well)

After playing Deathsmiles (reason why my brother bought me a Japanese 360) that easily became one of my favorite shmup series, runner up would be Shooting Love 20XX.
  8. yamayamayaamaa
    03-12-2011 11:47 AM
    yamayamayaamaa
    Cool. Thanks for the add!

Niiiice, a shmup fan.
    I still need to get those games myself. I was bidding on DDP Black Label and Resurrection on eBay and people always outbid more than the game is worth lol. I'll get them eventually. Most of my JP games are shmups and is pretty much the only reason I got an Asian console. I really need to get Arcana Heart 3 though as I am a huge fighting game fan as well.

That game with the yellow cat face is Mamoru-kun limited edition. Thanks again for the add!
  9. AltruismIsDead
    03-12-2011 09:24 AM
    AltruismIsDead
    Added ya to the group.

Nice collection of Japanese games, recently just placed an order that set me back too much from play-asia. Ordered Do Don Pachi Daifukkatsu Black Label, Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets, Do Don Pachi Resurrection, and Radirgy Noa Massive and um that Virtua On game from ebay.

Was wondering what that Japanese boxset was (the blue box about 3 or 4 from the left, with the yellow cat looking face on it) ?
  10. yamayamayaamaa
    03-12-2011 08:37 AM
    yamayamayaamaa
    Ok I got bored and took some pics. Sorry about the bad quality but there is about 160-170 games total and I left even forgot to add some games to the pics. There is a piece of paper with my name on it in both pics so you know it's not some random pics off the internet lol.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ictureid=12133

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ictureid=12134