Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > AltruismIsDead
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between AltruismIsDead and Jappe XBA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Jappe XBA
    08-06-2011 06:50 PM
    Jappe XBA
    Here is a link to the album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...00000172845570
    Hopefully you are able to view it, should be And I'm only 360 collector, starting to buy the new games in Collector's Editions and Limited Editions. Forza 4 CE already pre-ordered, Battlefield 3 Limited Edition and maybe MW3 Hardened (if they make one again).
  2. AltruismIsDead
    08-03-2011 06:05 PM
    AltruismIsDead
    If you could post a link to your pics that'd be great.

Generally the 150+ games "rule" isn't set in stone, if someone has a good all around collection of games (for any or all systems) and is serious about collecting they are always welcomed. It's normally the whole posting pics thing that gets most people denied/rejected.
  3. Jappe XBA
    08-02-2011 02:19 PM
    Jappe XBA
    Hi there! I was talking to JDM on Facebook today about the +150 retail games social group and he pointed me to your direction I remembered that the requirements were +100 games owned and now that I got over 100, I see that it's bumped up to 150 :O Just asking you if I'm good to join the group. What I have atm: 105 retail games (1 Games on Demand game), 36 arcade titles (+5 from XBLA compilation disc) and two functioning Xboxes :P If that ain't enough, it's cool. I'll be propably keep collecting games If you need pics, I got some on my Facebook page.