Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Deadly Moves
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Deadly Moves and VladimirK
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Deadly Moves
    04-04-2011 03:11 PM
    Deadly Moves
    Yeah his blog where his has a pick of him posing next to his Mercedes CLK cabriolet 500 sport.. He's so pathetic, i kinda feel sorry for him
  2. VladimirK
    04-04-2011 03:04 PM
    VladimirK
    Did you read his blog?
    It's like some moron has went and watched American Psycho and now desperately wants to be Patrick Bateman so everything he types is an attempt at emulating this.
    Hell, I think a genuine sociopath would be disgusted at that level of narcissism

Like you say though, keep going on like that and you're bound to get banned.
  3. Deadly Moves
    04-04-2011 02:47 PM
    Deadly Moves
    Lol, thanx.. that guy is such a pompus prick and i had to put him in his place, again. He got his 1st account banned for the way he acted in the 007 QoS thread a while back, and if he carries on he'll get banned again. Hes so up his own butt he cant understand other peoples legitimate opinions and thinks, bcos he has money that hes better than everyone else and anyone who doesnt agree with him is an idiot. Sounds like a typical rich boy to me.
  4. VladimirK
    04-04-2011 03:31 AM
    VladimirK
    "Sorry, but after reading the highlighted line, i cant take anything you say seriously anymore"

I can't tell you how much that mirrored my thoughts after reading the Mercedes/EA thread's 1st post.