Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Maka
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Maka and MASS DOMINATION
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Maka
    05-28-2011 12:48 AM
    Maka
    try changing your youtube password to something temporary and easy to learn so you can upload the videos. then change it back.
  2. MASS DOMINATION
    05-27-2011 11:35 PM
    MASS DOMINATION
    I think I figured out the problem. I re-entered my password in Dirt and it says it is incorrect. However I know 100% that it is right. When I first entered the info I screwed up a few times because i couldn't remember my info. I then went to youtube to check there. When I tiyped in my password in Dirt it still rejected it so I tried entering it without a space. When it accepted it i figured it must be right.

Now when I try to change it and enter my correct password it rejects it. So I figured out why my vids aren't uploading but I don't know how to make the game accept my correct password.

A couple guys are having a similar problem in this thread:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=312531
  3. MASS DOMINATION
    05-27-2011 10:55 PM
    MASS DOMINATION
    I was at a screen that showed a red progress bar. the screen wasn't black though and it was still in the game when it was uploading. The game verified my information as soon as i turned it on so i don't know what the problem could be.
    Thanks for the effort.
  4. Maka
    05-27-2011 10:38 PM
    Maka
    You have no uploads, meaning the videos were never uploaded.

That's weird, I used the upload feature and it worked fine for me yesterday. Before anything, it verifies your YouTube information, and then proceeds to upload it.

Were you at a black screen with a red progress bar?

I would try putting in your YouTube details into Dirt 3 again, and try a really short clip to see if it works.

If you go to this link, the video should show up on the right hand side if they upload correctly:
    http://www.youtube.com/massdomination#p/u
  5. MASS DOMINATION
    05-27-2011 10:12 PM
    MASS DOMINATION
    I did that. I selected my clip to upload and it took quite a while for it to transfer to youtube.

Here is my username: massdomination. I don't use youtube often in regards to my account so I'm sorta fuzzy on how it all works. However I have checked everywhere and can't find anything related to Dirt on my channel.
    Thanks for the help.
  6. Maka
    05-27-2011 10:05 PM
    Maka
    After you choose the section of video to upload, you are forced to wait a few minutes while the game uploads your video to YouTube.

The video should be under "My Videos" section of your channel.

Give me your youtube username and I can see if they are posted on your channel.
  7. MASS DOMINATION
    05-27-2011 09:25 PM
    MASS DOMINATION
    Thanks but its not showing up. I know I enter the right youtube info because I signed into youtube right before entering my username/password into Dirt.
    I've checked under every section under the 'Account' menu on youtube and nothing is showing up. I guess the vids just didn't upload properly.
  8. Maka
    05-27-2011 08:13 PM
    Maka
    The videos should be on the YouTube channel that you entered the information for at the beginning of the game.