Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Maka
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Maka and Mercury
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Maka
    05-23-2014 04:19 PM
    Maka
    Haha, trust me I don't really mind. I had the game days before others and spent 18-24 hours on making videos so at the end of the day we were running completely different races.

Also, I don't consider myself an achievement whore or completionist anymore. I kind of just make guides and get whatever achievements I feel like getting in 1 playthrough.
  2. Mercury
    05-22-2014 07:04 PM
    Mercury
    Hahaha I know I saw that today. I was really tired with 2 achievements to go and said "Fuck it, I know if I go to bed someone will beat me to it." I was right. I actually felt bad about it too because I used your collectibles guide last night to finish it off.
  3. Maka
    05-22-2014 05:56 AM
    Maka
    You beat me in Wolfenstein by 30 minutes for Max clubs.
  4. Maka
    01-24-2014 02:02 AM
    Maka
    Sounds good! Was actually going to get a party of 4 together for extinction, but was just waiting for more details about the achievements to come out.

I'll be trying to tackle all of them within the first couple hours that the DLC comes out in order to make video guides for them, so hopefully we can manage.

Might start a session on TA, or post in the Xbox One Ghosts DLC forum!
  5. Mercury
    01-23-2014 06:53 PM
    Mercury
    Hey bud I think I'm gonna get the Ghosts DLC so I can help out with the achievements when you want.