Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Maka
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Maka and XeonMasta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Maka
    03-11-2009 01:54 PM
    Maka
    Tap Y during a film to leave first person mode. Now you can zoom around as the camera. Begin to Record the film and whatever you do as the camera is saved the way you see it on the screen.

And its all good, dont worry about it.

I wish you good luck with that.
  2. XeonMasta
    03-11-2009 09:25 AM
    XeonMasta
    To be honest i don't know how to save stuff in angles. But anyways.
    It's not that i think you would do anything wrong. ;P
    I live in sweden and it would be hard to pay you in some way. I'm getting some kind of capture card soon anyways. I just wanna get the montage rolling.
    But thx for letting me know thou.
    I with there was some kind of rep system on this site so i could give you some rep or something. ^^
  3. Maka
    03-11-2009 01:34 AM
    Maka
    At the moment, Im not really interested in 1 months, since I am currently paid by someone in that form, so I have enough.

If you wanted specific angles, you could always, save them in Halo with those angles, making it better for me and for you. You know what you're getting ahead of time, and I wont make any mistakes based off of what you tell me.

An entire match is actually really easy and fast to do. Its when there are more clips, it becomes confusing. The next time I capture (couple months) I can capture an entire uninterrupted game for you... I can step it up and leave, making it no hassle...
  4. XeonMasta
    03-10-2009 10:05 PM
    XeonMasta
    Yo, thx for the up.
    Thing is i don't have anything to pay with. All i could do is give you a fresh halo account. (An account with 1 month gold. No matches played. HS 1. Have 2 left from buying the new xbox.)
    Its quite many clips too. Thats the problem i guess. It's so much that i would feel obligated to pay you. I could narrow it down to just some clips. But there is one "clip" that is a whole match since its a F@G kinda match.
    And i would like to have some angles that would be hard to get you to capture from me telling you how i want it.
  5. Maka
    03-10-2009 02:58 AM
    Maka
    If you want me to capture anything, tomorrow is you last call, I wont be able to capture after that for at least 2-3 months..
  6. Maka
    03-05-2009 04:13 AM
    Maka
    1. I captured everything myself
    2. Read on...

I use a Dazzle card, and I have no idea what you mean by 60Hz...
    The quality I obtain is using the Dazzle cap card (and using it right of course)

Depending on the length of stuff you want me to capture, depends on my willingness to do it for free. I'll do a minute or two of clips for free (when I get around to it, may take up to a month or two), but anything beyond that will need some incentive, since it takes a lot longer than it seems to actually do all this stuff. 30 second clip = 2-3 minutes of work minimum, plus a 10 minute set-up to get it in the first place, and Im a little tight on time at the moment.

Tell me what you want in more detail, and make me an offer..
  7. XeonMasta
    03-04-2009 04:42 AM
    XeonMasta
    I just saw your montage and i have some questions.
    1, Did you cap it yourself?
    2, If you did, i need help with capping mine.

I went to school doing video editing and passed half of the classes with A. So i know my editing. But all i have is a dazzle that don't take 60 hz. So you see my problem when i want better quality. If you would require payment then idk how much that stuff could be worth. Just let me know. And if you like my editing i will help you montage whenever. Cheers.

PS. This is a question, so if you don't wanna help or anything then sorry for asking. ^^ DS.