Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Maka
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Maka and StayonTarget
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. StayonTarget
    04-17-2013 01:58 PM
    StayonTarget
    Could be. It wasn't my computer I was playing on.
  2. Maka
    04-17-2013 05:16 AM
    Maka
    I was having the problem today, which is how I stumbled upon it.

From what I saw across the interwebs, it still seems that some people have it when playing on Win7.
  3. StayonTarget
    04-17-2013 04:54 AM
    StayonTarget
    It resolved itself a few months back. I still need to get around to picking up the last 2 achievements though.
  4. Maka
    04-17-2013 12:31 AM
    Maka
    Oh, I thought you were one of the people were complaining that they had issues getting it to work.

If not, my bad.
  5. StayonTarget
    04-16-2013 11:57 PM
    StayonTarget
    It's broken?
  6. Maka
    04-16-2013 11:37 PM
    Maka
  7. StayonTarget
    08-16-2012 12:23 AM
    StayonTarget
    We work as each others sidekick for a game. I get it dude. I won't get Halo 4 until December I don't think though. That may change but right now that's the plan.
  8. Maka
    08-15-2012 11:52 PM
    Maka
    Sorry if I was a little confusing.

What I thought we could do was taking turns switching roles for Black Ops and Halo 4. This system has seemed to work decently in the past, for me and Nozza.

Let me know if you're interested. What we would do is take turns posting the threads, 1 person gets 1 game, 1 gets the other. You'll have the main writer and editor, and the other person will add input, verify and expand solutions, spelling & grammar check amongst other things. Then for the next game, you would switch sides.

I'm doing terrible at explaining it. but hopefully I make sense.
  9. StayonTarget
    08-15-2012 11:38 PM
    StayonTarget
    I'll keep you in mind. I thought you meant more of writing. I tend to use the Achievement Hunter videos out of personal preference. I'll look at yours though and maybe use them.
  10. Maka
    08-15-2012 11:26 PM
    Maka
    It's obviously up to you.

I'd like to have a large written role in Halo 4, if the achievements are similar to how I assume they might be.

I'll be making videos for sure, and if we'd be making the guide together, I'd hope you would use them. If you haven't seen my video guides, you can see some examples on Trials: Evolution or Tony Hawk's PS HD. Let me know if that's something you're willing to work with, or if you're looking for someone to do a different role.

If you for whatever reason do not want to use my video guides, just let me know, and I will gladly back out and allow you to make your own guide(s).

Thanks,
    Maka