Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Maka
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Maka and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 150
  1. BiggD
    10-26-2014 01:40 PM
    BiggD
    Fair enough, two days was stretching it I figured. But it's best to hve games to bounce between cause I know I usually like to complete one game fully before moving onto another which sometimes sucks :/ Do you like Sunset? I'm going to pick it up this week I think! It looks fun.

Noob-Combo all the way, man! It's definitely the only sane tactic but it's so easy to utilize! Especially if you dual weild Plasma Pistols, then the BR is almost useless cause the second PP is strong enough to pick away at enemies.
  2. Maka
    10-26-2014 06:52 AM
    Maka
    The thing is that I've already been through this pain twice before.

To be honest, it hasn't been two days. I've played it on and off for maybe 6 hours or so today, that's really it. 2 of those hours were IWHBYD. I just woke up in a stressed mood, so I don't think it helped. I should have good focus and determination between the Sunset and COD AW gap I have during the week.

For some reason I thought I would breeze through Legendary more easily. But then I remembered that literally the only viable tactic for any non-grunt enemy is noob combo. :/
  3. BiggD
    10-26-2014 05:05 AM
    BiggD
    Hahah, uh-oh. Two days in and you already hate it

Yeah, man, take it at a slow pace and don't kill yourself with the Legendary stress. Halo 2 is by far the hardest on that difficulty given level design and the number of difficult firefights, so don't be upset if you have to jump around to other missions/campaigns first. Though don't give up entirely
  4. Maka
    10-26-2014 03:50 AM
    Maka
    I'm taking a mental break from Halo, I'm about to rage quit.

Yeah, almost all of the H2 skulls only appear on Legendary. I think it does spawn on co-op, not sure.

EDIT: I think I'm just going to speedrun H1 on normal soon and record the skulls/terminals. Then move on to speedrunning H2 on normal while looking for terminals and toys. After that I think I'll retry Legendary, and just go for skulls, and quit out. My stress levels aren't worth it, haha. I know I can do it, I just don't have the patience for it when I'm playing for videos.
  5. BiggD
    10-26-2014 03:19 AM
    BiggD
    Halo Wiki also suggests this:

"If you manage to get the skull to spawn (appear) then do not grab it straight away; walk around for a while until you get an another checkpoint then get the skull, That way if you die while battling the 7 waves of elites, you can just try again instead of having to restart the level."

EDIT: Do you think the skull can be obtained cooperatively? That could make it easier.
  6. BiggD
    10-26-2014 03:18 AM
    BiggD
    Gahh, you definitely have to clear the waves then. Does it still do the thing where you pick it up and then it spawns you with just a Plasma Pistol?

I'm kinda not looking forward to doing that, lol. I also just checked the Halo Wiki and apparently almost all the skulls need to be picked up on Legendary; they won't spawn on any lower difficulty.
  7. Maka
    10-26-2014 03:09 AM
    Maka
    Even Legendary is stupid hard for no reason.

It's been a while since I've played H2, but I never remember it being this ridiculous. 2 Grunts are dangerous enough to kill you in a second.
  8. Maka
    10-26-2014 03:03 AM
    Maka
    I assume you have to kill them. I picked it up, no achievement. Got to round 4/7.
  9. BiggD
    10-26-2014 02:54 AM
    BiggD
    LOL yeah dude, it was even that bad back in the day. Even if you nail all the checkpoints, it has such a low spawn rate…which is stupid! Do you HAVE to kill the waves of Spec Op Elites that spawn, though? There's no way back on the roofs to pass them, right?
  10. Maka
    10-26-2014 02:39 AM
    Maka
    Btw the H2 IWHBYD skull is the biggest pain in the ass ever. I not sure that 80% of players will even be able to get it to be honest. It's spawn is so fuckin random, and then actually beating the waves is next to impossible.