Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Maka
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Maka and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 176
  1. BiggD
    06-04-2015 02:10 AM
    BiggD
    Well if this was posted a year ago and the reveal was legit…then holy smokes, why wouldn't the rest be?

DUDE!!
  2. Maka
    06-04-2015 12:51 AM
    Maka
    You might be interested in reading this from June 2014: (not saying it's legit, but it might be)
    https://np.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comm...yed_fallout_4/
  3. Maka
    05-07-2015 08:28 PM
    Maka
    Knowing life, I'll be covering Destiny DLC for sure on May 19, so I kind of have to wait and see about Witcher to schedule stuff.
  4. BiggD
    05-07-2015 08:17 PM
    BiggD
    Sounds fair enough. If you end up getting into it and doing any sort of coverage, do let me know. I'm gonna write the XBA guide for it (though I imagine it'll be just as big of a bitch to cover as video).
  5. Maka
    05-07-2015 08:14 PM
    Maka
    Yeah.

Review copies don't roll in until really late though, and not sure what I will be covering. If everything worth covering takes 60+ hours to get to, I probably won't have the time.
  6. BiggD
    05-07-2015 07:52 PM
    BiggD
    Never did say thank you for the challenge map info run down I ended up adding it all to the guide yesterday and tweaked it as I played.

I also have a question I don't think I've asked yet. Are you getting/covering The Witcher 3?
  7. Maka
    05-05-2015 06:53 PM
    Maka
    For Challenge maps, you NEED to play on "I am death incarnate" (or higher) to register a gold.

From there it's all about scoring and surviving (which can be a little difficult). Kills get you a certain amount of points (400), you get extra for headshots/explosions/marksman (200), and then additional points (200 per kill) for killing enemies in combos.

Basically just work that formula into the situation, and you should be good to go. The challenges can be difficult, but as long as you are good enough to survive them, you shouldn't have much of an issue reaching the needed score.

Obviously they are accessed from the main menu, and unlocked as you progress through the campaign.
  8. BiggD
    05-05-2015 06:32 PM
    BiggD
    Right on! I've been playing all morning and posted my guide a little while ago. I mainly just need information on the Challenge Maps (I haven't touched the two I've unlocked) and some info on pipe head explosions (for the perk). If you have info on those, that'd be great. Then I'm gonna add a little text-based info for the letters and everything should be good to go.
  9. Maka
    05-05-2015 06:23 PM
    Maka
    I am. Collectibles + Gold on Challenge Maps probably.

Willing to help you write some stuff or anything else if you need it, just ask.
  10. BiggD
    05-05-2015 10:57 AM
    BiggD
    Yes, sir. Making videos?