Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Maka
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Maka and iBuzz7S
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Maka
    08-13-2013 02:13 PM
    Maka
    And coming from my end, xbox 360 review copies weren't distributed, and there'd be no reason to hide it from your main card if you plan to get most achievements, especially when his completion %age is 34%.

I submitted a list to the site a long time ago with everyone who posted content early, and has certain suspicious activities. Out of all of them, I believe he was one of the few that escaped a ban, although this is probably enough evidence at this point.
  2. iBuzz7S
    08-13-2013 02:08 PM
    iBuzz7S
    this is all I am going to say - offline, x360 save editor/files floating since weekend, mod to unlock $1,000,000 achievement ASAP... maybe jumping to conclusions, but the list of unlocked achievements + being played offline fits the description.
  3. iBuzz7S
    05-01-2013 11:13 AM
    iBuzz7S
    bad blood? Any chance of filling me in via PM or Xbox LIVE? Actually made me laugh... that's some weird shit.
  4. Maka
    05-01-2013 11:12 AM
    Maka
    Hey, I think the site tends to stay away from any content from leadexample/fizzmatrix, considering the bad blood. Theoretically, it's fine that they're posted, but I wouldn't be surprised if it caused commotion.