Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 201
  1. Barad
    Today 12:17 PM
    Barad
    Alright, sounds fair enough.
  2. Maka
    Today 02:19 AM
    Maka
    I'll probably get it, so I don't mind working on a guide I guess. You can take the lead.
  3. Barad
    Today 01:14 AM
    Barad
    Apparently since yesterday haha. Normally I wouldn't be so excited after the GRID 2 let down, but the game is meant to be more like the original..so I'm pumped! Release in just 2 months too. Everyone is bitching that's it's not coming to next gen..psh big deal.
  4. Maka
    Yesterday 11:57 PM
    Maka
    GRID Autosport is a game? lol
  5. Barad
    Yesterday 11:52 AM
    Barad
    Co-write GRID Autosport?
  6. Barad
    03-28-2014 04:56 PM
    Barad
    Yeah, I guess I will get into Trials soon enough.
  7. Maka
    03-28-2014 04:56 AM
    Maka
    Oh man, Trials is incredible. You've missed out. Like a lot. But it's not easy, and takes a lot of dedication to get good at to be honest.

I'm getting a review copy about a week early via XB1 download code assuming everything goes to plan.

And yeah, MXGP doesnt release in NA, or at least Canada.
  8. Barad
    03-28-2014 04:23 AM
    Barad
    For real? Sounds good. I actually haven't played a single Trials game, though I own Evolution from a sale. I figured Fusion was going to be an easier and crazier version of the previous two titles due to the focus on custom tracks and funny looking courses we've seen in videos so far. Not sure if I'm going to get it just yet though.

You buying for the One or review copy?

Also, my poxy MXGP order got delayed till Monday by fucking Amazon. Not that you care lol.
  9. Maka
    03-28-2014 03:17 AM
    Maka
    Just played the Trials Fusion PC Beta for an hour. T'was incredible. As good as previous iterations. It plays just like the previous ones, the maps are good, the concepts are outrageous, and the challenges add even more replay value for every level. It's just as hard as the previous one too.

Thought I would let you know. I wasn't optimistic, but after playing it, I'm pretty excited.
  10. Maka
    03-26-2014 07:48 PM
    Maka
    He's a comedian, he sucks on purpose.

MileStone has a reputation of not releasing in NA. The PR guy won't send one because he's not sure if the disk is region free either.

And I don't have money to buy a PAL console for MXGP... of all games.