Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Maka
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Maka and Barad
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 200
  1. Maka
    10-28-2013 01:39 AM
    Maka
    Ok, so beating the last level on normal, different ending got me the normal achievement, but not the easy one. Not sure if it's because I'm offline without an update though, as the timestamps from other people indicate that they got all 3 difficulties at the same time. 3 different Dog Tags (that count towards achievement counter), but the menu says the level only has 2, lol.

Also, according to timestamps from someone with "all assignments and collectibles" achievements, he unlocked it when he got 28 collectibles. I have 15+ collectibles, and like 1/19 Dog Tags, so the math does not add up at all. Not even a little.

Anyways, last ending is up, and playing on easy...

I don't think the tags are that complicated to be honest. I think there are just unique ones for the final mission, for when "special" characters die off.
  2. Barad
    10-28-2013 01:28 AM
    Barad
    Ok cool. So those dog tags are more complex that I thought if you have to play a level multiple times to unlock different tags. I wonder if there are any other ways to unlock them.
  3. Maka
    10-28-2013 01:23 AM
    Maka
    I got the achievement for the hard difficulty... and only that difficulty.

Also, if you want, for the roadmap, you need to do the last level 3 times, for 3 different endings. The last level takes 30 minutes, and each ending yields a different Dog Tag collectible.

Replaying the different endings on normal difficulty right now, gonna see if that makes it trigger.
  4. Barad
    10-28-2013 01:17 AM
    Barad
    I was going to say..so, glitched for you? :/ Maybe it has something to do with how the game switched to easy for you or something that you were telling me the other day, but you loaded back into hard didn't you..
  5. Maka
    10-28-2013 01:07 AM
    Maka
    So....

Difficulties don't stack. Welcome back to 2007.

EDIT: Actually, looking at other people's timestamps... It seems that they are supposed to stack, but where the fuck are my achievements?
  6. Barad
    10-27-2013 09:04 PM
    Barad
    Haha ok good I just wanted to make sure.
  7. Maka
    10-27-2013 09:00 PM
    Maka
    No. I only made some videos and did a proofread of a few things. Not really enough to warrant it! Wanted to help, but took me forever to get the game.

If I helped out for the site to recognize me, I would've stopped a long time ago.
  8. Barad
    10-27-2013 07:01 PM
    Barad
    Yeah, I asked troy about it few days ago, she said she'll sort it before the community gaming week arrives for it. Was I supposed to put you down as co-writer for that guide btw?
  9. Maka
    10-27-2013 06:58 PM
    Maka
    Theyre really taking their time with the Payday 2 guide...
  10. Barad
    10-27-2013 06:52 PM
    Barad
    So 10 hours for all singleplayer achievements? Not bad. I doubt the multiplayer will take more than 5 hours apart from level 25, which could be awhile depending on peoples skills.

That sucks about your hardware. I think there'll be a lot more info out on dog tags once the game actually release.