Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Maka
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Maka and ColdSpider72
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Maka
    03-19-2013 04:55 AM
    Maka
    Oh no, I totally agree that it's not a legitmate copy that the review was made with. That was pretty obvious.

However, in theory, it is possible to complete and make the video
  2. ColdSpider72
    03-19-2013 03:41 AM
    ColdSpider72
    Yes, I'm sure putting the videos together is possible. It was the fact that he also found every collectable beforehand, all in the same afternoon. Usually people compile the information, do the actual gameplay, and then eventually get the video posted. I rarely see all of those factors come together in half a day. Taking the time to hunt down every collectable, even with a guide, definitely adds quite a few hours on top of the actual story of the game. Besides, I only asked because not only was this pulled off, but it was provided by a 'friend'. Who rushes out a guide that fast unless they want the credit of being one of the first? He pulls that off and then doesn't even post it himself?? Seems pretty strange to me.
  3. Maka
    03-19-2013 01:52 AM
    Maka
    Swa your GoW:J post, and just wanted to state that it is technically possible to put all the videos together within 8-12 hours.

I plan on doing so at the midnight launch, and will probably be done today along with the text. Most people dont try as hard as me, but it is technically possible. I did it for Crysis 3 .