Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > X monkfish69 X
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between X monkfish69 X and Nozza XBA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Nozza XBA
    06-15-2010 02:41 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Yeh np.

I'm actually away this w/e.. W/e of Airsoft (BB Gunning) with mates! I'm on all week days this week during the evening and from next week I shoudl be free lol
  2. X monkfish69 X
    06-15-2010 02:37 PM
    X monkfish69 X
    Ok, will try to have fun. Gears isn't my favourite game online and I'm just trying to level up doing the Horde mode, so I'll play that online with my other half. She likes Gears 2 and she needs to level up as well, so 2 birds with 1 stone and all that.

I'll be able to devote some online time on Saturday evening after 9 if your around at that point ? We will get to play online at some point during 2010 ! Lol !
  3. Nozza XBA
    06-15-2010 08:15 AM
    Nozza XBA
    Np!

I do have it but I hate Gears online.. I boosted some of the online chieves way back when but all I need is the level up ones but I just cant force myself to play it + I dont have any of the maps!

I may pop it in sometime this week but you have fun on it!
  4. X monkfish69 X
    06-14-2010 10:48 PM
    X monkfish69 X
    No worries about Saturday. I went to a BBQ and watched the England game, then went to bed fairly early cause of the alcohol consumed

Umm, the thing is, this week I need to concentrate on Gears 2 due to this 6x XP thing they have going on, so I wanted to take advantage of that. Do you have Gears 2 ? If you do then we can try and hammer any achievements you might need on that....
  5. Nozza XBA
    06-14-2010 11:00 AM
    Nozza XBA
    I'm wondering if we're ever gonna get around to playing a game lol.

My plains suddenly changed on sat and had to get stuff ready for guests coming over mine.. sorry.

K you name a day/time and i'll be there (but cant do this w/e as I'm away) I'm on every night this week from either 6pm or a little later.
  6. Nozza XBA
    06-10-2010 10:07 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Sorry I'm not on my internet has been on the frits tonight for some reason!

I'm managing to do this from another comp, but hopefully it'll be fixed by tomo and I'll be up for gaming if you're on!

Sorry!