Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > X monkfish69 X
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between X monkfish69 X and Bax x360a
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Bax x360a
    05-08-2009 12:32 PM
    Bax x360a
    Yeah I bet. I really couldn't give a crap about achievements anymore to be honest, don't really see the point of it. If I'm going to start a game, I'll take a look at the achievements first to see if its worth playing on a harder difficulty or whatever, but I won't go out of my way to get them; I've never used a guide for collectables or anything like that.
  2. X monkfish69 X
    05-07-2009 06:30 AM
    X monkfish69 X
    Thats good about Wolverine then, I'm going to add it to my Lovefilm list. I have Cabella's Big Hunt on the way to me so that should be a fairly easy 1000 from what I've read. I really need to start on some of my older games though and finish off some of them. Too many points sitting in a cupboard gathering dust at the moment.
  3. Bax x360a
    05-06-2009 10:38 AM
    Bax x360a
    Fair play mate. Me and my mate only play Headquarters; thats where all the action and XP are at

Wolverine is surprisingly good! Very fun and also very violent game, and suprisingly long for a movie game - approximately 12 hours.
  4. X monkfish69 X
    05-06-2009 06:23 AM
    X monkfish69 X
    I'm pretty shit hot on Hardcore Free For All and usually finish in the top 4 if not first. Hardcore Team Deathmatch is a bit of a pain in the ass though due to friendly fire. It's normally me that gets shot, not that I shoot other players that often, lol.

How are you getting on with Wolverine ? I saw that the US has a demo out, but I guess good old Europe will have to wait for it
  5. Bax x360a
    05-05-2009 08:43 PM
    Bax x360a
    Late June for the 2nd map pack mate so still a while to wait Get back into soon and own badly with me and my mate! We're top of the leader boards every time
  6. X monkfish69 X
    05-05-2009 07:13 PM
    X monkfish69 X
    Lol, no I didn't realise that one ! Thanks for the heads up

I'm going to go back to WaW at some point, but probably when they release the 2nd map pack which will be soon !!
  7. Bax x360a
    05-05-2009 04:42 PM
    Bax x360a
    Good man To be honest, Epic fucked Gears 2 up big time... Biggest dissapointment ever man. I adored number 1 but small changes such as those lame ass smoke/stun grenades and the poor matchmaking system, along with not being able to choose soley what gametype you want to play, totally ruined what could have been an amazing game. I'm so addicted to COD: WAW at the moment, amazing game mate.

By the way, you realise you have to reply on the other persons profile and not your own?
  8. X monkfish69 X
    05-05-2009 07:03 AM
    X monkfish69 X
    Bax..... I hate to say this, but I have been sucked into the Gears 2 multiplayer big time. I'm not that great at it though. Horde is the best mode, but some of the other modes are pretty cool too.

Anyway, I thought I had better make a sort of public apology for bad mouthing the game before.

*lowers head*
  9. Bax x360a
    04-04-2009 10:21 AM
    Bax x360a
    Mr Fish! It would be an absolute pleasure to have a game with you sometime soon. I'm still browsing around the site every now and then but don't really bother posting these days! How are you these days? Been upto much?
  10. X monkfish69 X
    04-04-2009 12:41 AM
    X monkfish69 X
    Bax my boy, where have you been ? Not seen much of ya.
    I'll catch up with you at some point soon. We must have a game of something online