Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Slim Pizza Boy
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Slim Pizza Boy and IIII Aaron IIII
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Slim Pizza Boy
    10-09-2008 12:44 AM
    Slim Pizza Boy
    Sry dude, but I did some searching and it looks like you might be screwed. The achievement is locked to your GT and the game does not have the same work around that it did last time. I will keep trying and looking. If I find any news, I will let you know.
  2. Slim Pizza Boy
    10-05-2008 04:42 AM
    Slim Pizza Boy
    Nope, nevermind.... I will have to look into when I get a chance. Untill then I will... I will let you know when and if I figure a way around it!
  3. Slim Pizza Boy
    10-05-2008 04:38 AM
    Slim Pizza Boy
    Sadly... I have seen it happen a lot and right now I am pretty sure there is no fix for it. When I finally get around to playing the game I will start to try some methonds. You could be in luck Did you connect to live after you unlock that achieve or what. If you havent. Oh wait let me just go ck your card.
  4. IIII Aaron IIII
    10-04-2008 06:19 PM
    IIII Aaron IIII
    Hi,

I read your little strategy guide for getting 'Mister No It All' on C&C3, and I'm wondering if it will also work for 'Hotshot' on Kane's Wrath? I'd just try it out myself, but I won't have access to LIVE until Tuesday, and I keep getting the Cannot Connect thing, which pushes me back to the account change message. I figured I'd ask before I tried it.

Thanks,
    Aaron