Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Asariel
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Asariel and Cacky
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Cacky
    10-11-2009 07:56 PM
    Cacky
    Cool, I'll probably get it for Christmas.
  2. Asariel
    10-11-2009 05:10 PM
    Asariel
    Depends, you really have to like the sort of game otherwise you'll just be frustrated I'd recon (I got 5 off my copy as some kid had traded it back in after a day!). It's much, much more enjoyable with three other guys in co-op as well as you don't have to worry about the AI or the clunky order system.

Personally I'm loving it, make a mistake and more often than not you end up paste, have to think your way around some situations as well. Firefights can be really intense, plenty of times I've had those "oh shit" moments with fire coming from all directions, being flanked or being pinned down by a helo etc.

Worth it in my book in any case, though a few glitches can be irksome. (Men ignoring your commands to follow, mission refusing to advance and campaign not saving I've come across thus far)
  3. Cacky
    10-11-2009 03:03 PM
    Cacky
    Is OF: DR any good? I was thinking of getting it.
  4. Cacky
    10-05-2009 07:53 PM
    Cacky
    I've sent you a FR on Live.
  5. Asariel
    10-05-2009 07:51 PM
    Asariel
    Grand, should be a laugh, may even push me into playing a bit more!
  6. Asariel
    10-05-2009 10:23 AM
    Asariel
    Aye, suits me down to the ground. Over the whole two months I'll be lucky to get a couple of thousand as I barely get time to touch the Xbox lately, be good to have a bit of craic in it though at least.
  7. Cacky
    10-04-2009 05:32 PM
    Cacky
    Want to form a casual GSL team then? I will only be playing for fun, nothing else.
  8. Cacky
    09-14-2009 02:22 PM
    Cacky
    It's impossible for me.
  9. Asariel
    09-13-2009 08:56 PM
    Asariel
    Not much of use I recon. Personally I just made gaming my primary hobby and kept back from buying too many new games, always one new one and one old on the go at most until I only had a couple left, then pretty much just kept two up and didn't move on until one was done. Only reason I'm not playing anything now is I'm busy with other things and it's a few weeks until the big releases start rolling.

Certainly don't think it's impossible on your tag, just going to take a while and even without some of the silly-hard achievements it'll be damned high.
  10. Cacky
    09-13-2009 05:32 PM
    Cacky
    I'll never, ever reach 100% completion. What with Gears, Guitar Hero, Totemball on my 'Tag.

Any tips for boosting completion % and keeping it high?