Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > edd__
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between edd__ and Lucent Beam
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. edd__
    12-02-2008 09:28 PM
    edd__
    I didn't mean that i could remember all of your posts. Hence why i said "i can't remember..." And i'm not trying to say i know you or have read all your posts. What i meant was that of the occasions recently, to the best of my memory, that i've read posts you've made, they have always seemed to piss me off.
    Maybe i've read a bunch of your posts that didn't, but there's none that spring to mind. I generally find i take more note of the poster if it angers me, and frequently that just happens to have been yourself.

Hey, i'm a total cunt, so my opinion shouldn't bother you in the slightest.
  2. Lucent Beam
    12-02-2008 09:15 PM
    Lucent Beam
    My apologies for finding it mildly offensive for someone to say they 'can't remember the last time they read of post of mine that didn't piss them off' and then finding it hard to believe that, if in fact someone reads enough of my posts to remember who I am, everything they can ever remembering reading from me is irritating.
  3. edd__
    12-02-2008 08:54 PM
    edd__
    Uhh... no...
    Your posts do tend to piss me off. I think it's quite narrow-minded and self-centred to assume that i must be an idiot and to patronise me just because my opinion is different to yours.
    I don't really feel like i have to justify myself, and nor do i want to. You might piss me off, but i think to explain why would just come off like a tirade of insults towards you, and as much as a bastard as i am, i don't really want to do that to someone like yourself -- your posts irritate me, but i don't hate you or anything. Does that make any sense?
  4. Lucent Beam
    12-02-2008 08:16 PM
    Lucent Beam
    Apparently you don't read many of my posts because outside of that thread or you have severely limited short-term memory because I'm not sure what else is qualifying as pissing you off so far back that you can't recall anything but.