Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Method
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Method and The Pants Party
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. The Pants Party
    07-05-2011 04:15 PM
    The Pants Party
    Yeah, go for it. Just finished Hard and the first mission of Inferno solo. Sooo much easier than the first game.
  2. Method
    07-05-2011 03:50 PM
    Method
    Hey man, if you want I can help you and edit in some of the weapons list for EDF. I'm using battle armor so I can fill in a lot of those.
  3. Method
    05-11-2011 08:04 PM
    Method
    FYI Bulletstorm's guide is active but there is no guide on the site. We need to deactivate it until one gets added.
  4. Method
    03-09-2011 06:53 AM
    Method
    FYI - I updated the achievement pics for the new Assassin's Creed Brotherhood DLC.
  5. Method
    04-15-2010 10:42 PM
    Method
    I always do that in the Guide Team forum, but for some reason I forgot to this morning. Sorry about that.
  6. The Pants Party
    04-15-2010 02:45 PM
    The Pants Party
    Hey dude, if you're going to be moving stuff from the Submit forum, make sure you select "Leave No Redirect" so there isn't a placeholder in there. Thanks!
  7. Method
    02-02-2010 01:13 AM
    Method
    I finished my additions to the AotI guide in our forum. I'm sure I could add more but I'm drawing a blank right now. That new position is taking up a lot of my current brain space . Let me know what you think of the additions or if I need to expand on anything.
  8. Method
    01-30-2010 06:22 AM
    Method
    Phew! Another one down. That wasn't nearly as hard or as long as I thought it would be. Since I'm going to be taking a break for a couple days, I'll definitely put my input into that guide in our forum tomorrow. I've been procrastinating on it, sorry
  9. The Pants Party
    01-29-2010 02:29 PM
    The Pants Party
    Final push, you ready!? Heh.

I kept on playing through the week, so I'll be starting tonight at 87 with about 800k only needed. Don't bother doing MAG+ without a full party though, it's crazy. I jumped in one quick this morning with only two others (in the 80's) and we used all our Photon charges, healing and revives in about 20 minutes, then eventually wiped. I can imagine that Dark Falz 2 will be equally tough without a full party or some nice high level friends.
  10. The Pants Party
    01-24-2010 06:15 AM
    The Pants Party
    Heh, nice. Even at 66 where I am now I was in need of a small break. Went out and played MW2 all night with a buddy tonight. I'll be playing off an on to catch up with you this week, but I was also planning to rely on the event for the final push.