Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > [Waggly Bean]
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between [Waggly Bean] and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Kairi
    09-20-2012 09:20 PM
    Kairi
    I know what Tamagotchi Party On is lol I never played it but I used to have a bunch of little Tamagotchi that I played with a lot. I remember I even took them to school but eventually they got banned so I couldn't do that anymore XD
    I think I've seen those DS games in Gamestop before; was the game called Corner Shop or something? Lol that seems like that could end up being an addicting game somehow :P Usually the simplest games end up being the most addictive for some reason xD
  2. [Waggly Bean]
    09-20-2012 01:47 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Yeah, we used to play Tamagotchi Party On a few years back (It's like a poor mans Mario Party if you didn't know). Anyway, the games take about 10 hours each, and as I always played as Kuchipatchi I got kind of attached to him, the little duck-mouthed weirdo!

There was also a couple of games on the DS where you could own a bakery and dress your Tamagotchi up - had a great little pair on dungarees on him! So that game was strangely addictive, not really sure why when I read back my description of it.
  3. Kairi
    09-19-2012 09:54 PM
    Kairi
    Ah that explains why he looks so familiar! XD I used to play with Tamagotchi a lot when I was younger and I'm pretty sure I had him a lot lol I'm guessing he is your favorite one?
  4. [Waggly Bean]
    09-19-2012 09:37 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    It's Kuchipatchi - he's a Tamagotchi! So yeah, you probably have seen him before.
  5. Kairi
    09-19-2012 08:38 PM
    Kairi
    Hello there! This may seem like a random question but... what exactly is your avatar? XD I think I've seen something like that before but I'm not sure where lol