Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > [Waggly Bean]
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between [Waggly Bean] and TVthePunisher
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. [Waggly Bean]
    12-29-2012 11:02 AM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Hmm I just checked and the ps2 chainsaw is only 30 - not anywhere near as bad as I expected!

You should be able to grab some of the PAL Resi's for a low price too. You can usually find the PS1 and Saturn versions of Resi 1 for next to nothing.
  2. TVthePunisher
    12-28-2012 01:38 PM
    TVthePunisher
    Thanks, unfortunately I haven't gotten that one yet. I've seen them around "sold at a high price", but I'm not ready to pay any of those "Merchants" just yet. Though I must say it's been somewhat of an expensive haul getting what I have now. I haven't even started on the PAL releases, which I want in my collection too.
  3. [Waggly Bean]
    12-28-2012 09:23 AM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Nice Resi collection! Did you ever get the chainsaw controller over there? There were different ones for the Game Cube and PS2 over here, and they were released alongside RE4.
  4. [Waggly Bean]
    03-25-2012 05:53 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Yeah I got it from @XboxSupport same as you. I've seen another guy talking to them with the same problem at the same time I was trying to get it sorted - I'm wondering if the promo actually didn't work for anyone, but most people are too stupid to notice or don't care enough to do anything about it?
  5. TVthePunisher
    03-25-2012 04:35 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Congrats! Was this the one that was supposed to arrive or one you got from support?
  6. [Waggly Bean]
    03-24-2012 12:24 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    I just got my 600MSP code!
  7. TVthePunisher
    01-14-2012 04:51 PM
    TVthePunisher
    I checked my email, I got the 400 MSpoints for renewing o.o; I hope I still get the 600MSP too! So right now my Xbox Live Rewards thing is 500 points. I might see 900 appearing at any time over the next few weeks on my account X_X very nice.
  8. [Waggly Bean]
    01-14-2012 01:37 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Just checked - I still haven't had the 600MSP, so I guess we just keep waiting. It's only been 3 - 4 weeks or so though, hasn't it? The small print said 4 - 6 weeks for delivery, so I expect it to be coming in soon.

I did just get 240MSP from Xbox Rewards though, so that was a nice bonus!
  9. TVthePunisher
    01-13-2012 07:46 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Hey man how have you been? I was wondering, has Microsoft sent you those 600 microsoft points yet? I still haven't received mine, I hope they actually got the confirmation when I renewed through the dashboard on that offer...
  10. [Waggly Bean]
    12-26-2011 07:35 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Yeah I've done pretty well for games this year. Finally got my copy of Gears 3 which I'm looking forward to starting!

Let me know how it goes when you get some CD-Rs - if you have any problems I might be able to help!