Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Kyai
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Kyai and Mikeyspinkick
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Mikeyspinkick
    07-06-2011 10:44 PM
    Mikeyspinkick
    Eh, just finished the 100 Plays and 1k Kills online. Used most of the online matches to get licenses done for characters I don't give two damns about.
  2. Kyai
    07-06-2011 03:34 AM
    Kyai
    Sweet. I finished the 15 online missions, just have to do the play online 80 more times and get about 250 kills and I'll be done for the Online achievements. But for now...EDF requires my time. Awesome game.
  3. Mikeyspinkick
    07-05-2011 11:00 PM
    Mikeyspinkick
    I had no idea DWG3 was even for sale until I was doing something on Gamestop.com and they were like, HEY! BUY THIS!!!

I got lucky, my store only had one copy on release date and the kid behind me wanted to buy it too. First come, first serve :P
  4. Kyai
    07-04-2011 03:18 AM
    Kyai
    Dead? heh not at all. I've been cracking out on Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. Now EDF: Insect Armageddon is out, that's 2 on my plate. Gundam 3 is quite good. But beating the missions on Hard with a GM, then a Zaku II, then a GINN were not very fun. What have you been up to?
  5. Mikeyspinkick
    06-25-2011 08:36 AM
    Mikeyspinkick
    Nice to see you aren't dead!
  6. Mikeyspinkick
    04-26-2009 11:12 PM
    Mikeyspinkick
    This is for the DW:G2 Quiz

What kind of reward did you recieve for completing the Pilot Training mission twice?
    - Zaku II Parts

Which of the following information does NOT appear in your personal history?
    - Rank

What is the effect of the "Piercing Shot" skill?
    - Ability to cut through enemies with beam attacks

Which of the following missions does NOT contain Emma?
    - One Year War: Operation Star One

What kind of versus mode does NOT exist?
    - Battle Royale Mode

In the mission "The Threat of the Tomboy", which of the following characters is a tomboy?
    - Lunamaria