Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Kyai and Miles Prower CC
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Miles Prower CC
    10-23-2010 10:45 AM
    Miles Prower CC
    Changed my forum signature.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=268402

You can see it there, what do you think? If you don't get it, it's a reference to their tag nickname: "The Unbreakable Bond". It's equivalent to "The Dynamic Duo" for Batman and Robin.
  2. Kyai
    10-17-2010 01:40 AM
    Kyai
    I haven't messed with Biotics much, as I'm a soldier. The biotic combat is probably awesome though, which I will say is above Mass effect 1.

I have 50k hp as a warrior tank, with just a little bit of ICC10 gear. Cataclysm I believe is going to break 100k for a tank, but everyone will have 100k, even cloth wearers. They're normalizing everyone, I think. Not too thrilled, but we'll see.
  3. Miles Prower CC
    10-16-2010 11:11 PM
    Miles Prower CC
    What about the biotics in ME2? I thought they were pretty clever, the whole curving the shots around and being able to beat the whole game barely needing to shoot as an adept.
  4. Miles Prower CC
    10-16-2010 11:05 PM
    Miles Prower CC
    Yeah I get what you're saying about the damage. I'm a tank so I always look at things in HP perspective. Back when I played 30,000HP was a lot. Now something like 60-70K is a lot. What's going to be a lot of Cataclysm? 100,000?
  5. Kyai
    10-16-2010 05:51 PM
    Kyai
    I liked Mass Effect 1 better all around, even combat. I liked the heating system vs heating coils (aka clips). I hate having to worry about ammo.

Yeah, a lot of classes are ridiculous now. Level 77 mage doing 20,000+ damage in 1 hit. A lot of classes got buffed. If they keep doing that, just how far can you go? It won't be fun if you can do 100,000 damage with every hit.
  6. Miles Prower CC
    10-16-2010 07:52 AM
    Miles Prower CC
    I thought the 2nd Mass Effect had better combat, and the game was more hard core. But the first game had a better story.

My friend plays a paladin on WoW, says that he's super OP in PvP now with the new changes.
  7. Kyai
    10-15-2010 08:07 PM
    Kyai
    I liked Mass Effect 1 better, but I'm curious how the ending will be. Hope it's as good as the first.

Yeah, version 4.0.1 came out Tuesday. I'm skeptical about it. Not really excited about any of the changes. We'll see what Cataclysm has to offer.
  8. Miles Prower CC
    10-14-2010 08:23 AM
    Miles Prower CC
    Cleared them all, got a sweet avatar costume for all my trouble.

ME2 was a good game, haven't played many of the DLCs yet but I'm waitin for them to finish cranking them all out so I can play them all at once.

I haven't installed WoW on my new computer yet, but I hear the talent and stat changes happened recently. Waiting on Cataclysm to drop.
  9. Kyai
    10-14-2010 05:52 AM
    Kyai
    Mass Effect 2 has been keeping me awake. That and goofing off on Warcraft. =S 2AM...I should probably get some sleep. Good luck on Sonic so you can keep your having finished all Sonic games personal achievement =D
  10. Miles Prower CC
    10-14-2010 04:08 AM
    Miles Prower CC
    Haha yeah, it cost me though. My sleeping was thrown off because I stayed up for over 24 hours.

But it's all good, the fox is in his element now!