Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > DTwirler
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between DTwirler and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. LilMissRoxy
    01-12-2010 12:43 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    Haha, I'm such a nice person aren't I? Meh, your setup is probably nicer than mine. I can't decorate my entertainment room for squat. I don't know what to do with it. The rest of the house, no problem.. I love to decorate.

I was looking through your card and saw a fully completed Mass Effect, well done. That must of took some time. How long would you say?
  2. DTwirler
    01-08-2010 03:16 AM
    DTwirler
    Well, since you asked soooo nicely (lol), I will try to get a picture up here soon. Though TBH it won't really compare to your nice setup!

I admit, I didn't really like Mass Effect all that much at first. But the more I got into it... I couldn't put it down. It's one of the few games I will whole-heartedly recommend to anyone, no matter who they are. But seeing ass you have so many games to play, I'll let you off the hook for now. lol
  3. LilMissRoxy
    01-06-2010 10:57 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I'm not going to lie, I went looking for some pictures of your new setup. You must share! I love checking out peoples goods. It's like art to me, you really get to see the style of the artist really.

Don't hurt me, but I couldn't get into ME at all. I'll try again though, maybe after the stack of games I still have to play. I'm doing just fine as well. It was nice to finally put a voice to the name and face though. Even if it only was a few times.
  4. DTwirler
    01-05-2010 03:19 PM
    DTwirler
    Hells yes, I do love my new setup. I expect when I get ME2, I'll simply never leave my room! lol Everything has been going well, can't complain! How've you been?
  5. LilMissRoxy
    01-04-2010 03:57 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Another lady who loves their home theatre? *swoon* we are a rare breed, my dear. How were your holidays?
  6. DTwirler
    01-04-2009 02:34 PM
    DTwirler
    LOL, it's cool! Thanks much! )
  7. LilMissRoxy
    01-04-2009 06:06 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    Happy belated birthday! Sorry I'm a day late.
  8. LilMissRoxy
    09-05-2008 03:41 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Raven told me once who was the oldest.. maybe it's him lol Now I'm curious too!
  9. DTwirler
    09-05-2008 03:38 PM
    DTwirler
    Yeah, I know you're not! It's still funny to be goofy about it. Which makes me wonder who's the oldest in Viva anyways? I'ma start checking.
  10. LilMissRoxy
    09-05-2008 03:33 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Ok but in all honesty now.. I really don't have an ego like that I'm 23 too! You're about 2 months older though.