Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Panda_Unlocked
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Panda_Unlocked and The Pants Party
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. The Pants Party
    02-16-2009 01:20 PM
    The Pants Party
    The admins are the only ones who can change names, but they usually won't do it. If you subscribe, you have the option of changing it yourself though.
  2. Panda_Unlocked
    02-16-2009 06:02 AM
    Panda_Unlocked
    Yeah I had the page for only about 2 days :P but yeah i have everything paid for. I almost had it early but i failed...epically. I'm getting sf4 this week then I'm only going to be playing SO:TLH only when it comes out. So like i said in my post, I'll happily help you with the guide.

Also, to whom to goto to ask fir my username to be changed. If that is you, I would like it changed to aPandaWithCrabs to match my GT. Thanks
  3. The Pants Party
    02-15-2009 10:30 PM
    The Pants Party
    Good find. I've had the xbox.com page for a while now, but it is still blank at the moment. Hopefully it will be updated soon and I can import them to the site.

Ugh.. not looking forward to doing this one's achievements. This is going to be 100% completion at its most extreme. Way worse than any RPG out so far... I've already paid off the game and strat guide though, so hopefully the guide does a good job with the achievements. I know I'll be all over it though.
  4. Panda_Unlocked
    02-15-2009 09:29 PM
    Panda_Unlocked
    i added an achievement list to the Star Ocean: The Last Hope forum. i also found the Game tile which can be found in the same post.