Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Blackjaw x
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Blackjaw x and Krazie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Blackjaw x
    04-11-2009 08:48 PM
    Blackjaw x
    So what can I do then? You can change my forum name to Modern Leper and I'll take the Blakjaw x userbar out of my signature, and I won't have any ties to the gamertag.
  2. Krazie
    04-10-2009 06:32 PM
    Krazie
    We hold all members to a high level of standards, especially those as active as you, if you don't even use the account anymore it might be a bit of a different story -- But you don't see the point that this glitch is just as similar and just as bad as gamesaving? That's what the big deal is, you know how seriously we take that stuff, right?
  3. Blackjaw x
    04-08-2009 07:16 PM
    Blackjaw x
    What does me doing something on an inactive account that's not tied to my profile here have anything to do with the site? I don't go for achievements anymore, I don't use that gamertag. It's not like I have x360a tied to my name and I represent you guys. I'm a member, not staff. I don't parade my gamertag around, I've never entered a contest or the GSL, I've asked to be removed off leaderboards before (MGC) because someone wanted me to prove that I only get achievements for self satisfaction, but they couldn't. I don't see what the problem is.
  4. Krazie
    04-08-2009 05:18 AM
    Krazie
    You know thats well below standards that we accept as a site, right? I need some kind of explanation..
  5. Blackjaw x
    04-07-2009 11:31 PM
    Blackjaw x
    Hey pal, I can't message you on XBox because I'm a silver on Blackjaw x.

I glitched it. I admitted it before I did it in the Completionists! social group. My reasons are in there.

Take care, fella.