1. ezekiel 08
    10-01-2009 12:37 PM
    ezekiel 08
    Dude, check out my arse kicking post .

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...81#post2398581
  2. ezekiel 08
    07-15-2009 10:03 PM
    ezekiel 08
    Dude, get this. I just came across a user on here who's name is "avfc snipermatt". Is he a relative?

Here's his page, kinda empty though:
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...r.php?u=165491

It's a small world eh?

Any update on the computer build?

I didn't hear back about the "better mobo" but I got an email from PC Case Gear saying they just ran out of E5200 stock but will check the stepping version for me. They are really good there. Fingers crossed it's the M0.

Did you look at getting that IDE > USB enclosure?

That's enough from me, Hayden out!
  3. ezekiel 08
    01-13-2009 12:03 PM
    ezekiel 08
    Nice post in my thread. I know a360p have got a similar think going but it's crap, and that site pales in comparison to this one!

x360a forever!

I'm doing Lost Odyssey again for the second (my third start) time. I think I'll be the only Aussie with 1100gs in it twice!
  4. Sniper JZA80
    06-25-2008 08:47 AM
    Sniper JZA80
    The DLC with the bonus achs is the 400MS one. Can't remember the name. The first 50 points easy but beating the last boss sucks, cause you can't save anywhere before hand (making you play the entire DLC again!) There's a video guide on the forums which I think I'll try maybe this weekend.

Def use Achievers guide, and he's really helpful too. But yeah, worst ach if you don't follow it from day one! Don't wann end up like me and have to play it all over again.

Though you're right it is an awesome game. I really got into it in about disc two.
  5. ezekiel 08
    06-24-2008 03:00 PM
    ezekiel 08
    haha, you found me! X360A is cool :-). Just playing LO now. Had it since before launch but haven't been bothered playing till now. It's real fun though. The Treasure Trove achievement look like a bitch though :-(. Do you know what DLC wee need to buy for the extra achievements? There multiple DLC packs and it dosen't state which one's got the achievements...

Later dude!