Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > SkaKid25
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between SkaKid25 and Tussell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. SkaKid25
    12-20-2008 07:31 AM
    SkaKid25
    Dude, I don't think you understand a word that is coming out of my uhh..keyboard lmao
    I NEVER said Misfits are METAL or GOTH...where did you see that? Sure, I said metal and goth KIDS listen to Misfits...anyway it's good your taste is mixed. It's always better than sticking up to one genre.
  2. Tussell
    12-18-2008 08:51 PM
    Tussell
    They're not goth.

I like a lot of metal and quite a bit of punk. My music taste is everywhere.
  3. SkaKid25
    12-18-2008 09:29 AM
    SkaKid25
    Duh, I'm not retarded. But I don't know about you but I know so many goth kids that listen to metal and Misfits and when I asked them about Ramones they just looked dumb. I guess it's different around you...
  4. Tussell
    12-18-2008 03:56 AM
    Tussell
    The Misfits aren't metal...
  5. SkaKid25
    12-18-2008 03:46 AM
    SkaKid25
    Yeah, I agree. I had a chance to see them recently but I had school and I think it was a mid-term...so I was like oh fuck it! I hate when bands come around here during the weekdays. So yeah are you more into metal or more punk? Cause with Misfits it's pretty much either way lol
  6. Tussell
    12-16-2008 09:06 PM
    Tussell
    Yeah, I'm 18 too. I'll usually end up shooting them down when it comes to knowledge on music.

I've seen The New Misfits twice. I wish I could have caught them with Graves. That would have been a blast!
  7. SkaKid25
    12-16-2008 08:05 AM
    SkaKid25
    "People say Jerry Only ruined the Misifts. I mean, if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have the 30th Anniverscary shows and shit. I think he's doing a great thing by keeping them around. Of course it's not as good as Danzig or Graves, but it's still The Misfits either which way."

Yeah, I know where you're coming from. I mean I went it was a show after Thanksgiving and I had a blast. It was funny cause I had to catch an early flight from NY to FL on Friday just to catch Misfits at 8...but you know it's Misfits. I was surprised cause they are one of my top favorite bands and I'm glad I've seen them. Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Cause I'm just 18 and I hate when people give me that "you know shit" stare when I say I like Misfits. Seriously, just cause I was born in the 90's doesn't mean I just listen to Green Day! It gets me mad sometimes.
  8. Tussell
    12-06-2008 11:07 PM
    Tussell
    "BTW Misfits own! I'm not really looking forward their new album but oh well, at least I still found Graves to be pretty decent unlike most people say. ...but this time it's Jerry Only on vocals, right? Eh, I don't know cause when I saw them live last year it was still pretty good but whole time I was wishing it was Danzig. Anyway."

People say Jerry Only ruined the Misifts. I mean, if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have the 30th Anniverscary shows and shit. I think he's doing a great thing by keeping them around. Of course it's not as good as Danzig or Graves, but it's still The Misfits either which way.