Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Pants Party
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Pants Party and Dexx2328
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Dexx2328
    03-29-2009 06:46 AM
    Dexx2328
    Hey Pants, I finally got the last two IC recipes for Star Ocean and the ingredients were correct so they should all be good now. Oh and happy birthday!
  2. Dexx2328
    03-12-2009 10:51 PM
    Dexx2328
    The Star Ocean Brady Guide is missing an order from Magical Foods on En II, it's missing from your Quests thread as well. The order is for 1 Dragonblood Crystal.
  3. Dexx2328
    03-10-2009 08:13 PM
    Dexx2328
    No definitely leave the Moonstones up, they're only in that one box and an item drop from Jade Golem in the Wandering Dungeon. Much easier to get from duplication I'd imagine.
  4. The Pants Party
    03-10-2009 07:59 PM
    The Pants Party
    Wow, 38 moonstones? Are they easier to get than I thought, or should I still include them on the list? I don't think I've even got one yet as a drop, just in that one chest in the Cave.

Star Rubies are very common from mining Nox though.
  5. Dexx2328
    03-10-2009 07:56 PM
    Dexx2328
    I sent this last night and came to update it but it's vanished, my browser was acting funky yesterday.
    The gist of it was there are 5 Gabriel Celeste Feathers needed, and 38 Moonstones (yes, 38). I initially suggested adding Star Ruby but changed my mind since in two trips I have 4 of the 5 needed. There's other things like Biocloth, Manacloth, and Mana Ribbon that can only be dropped but aren't that difficult to get so I think you pretty much have it covered.
  6. The Pants Party
    03-09-2009 10:39 PM
    The Pants Party
    Fixed those, thanks again.

Oh, I put a little Duplication tip at the top of the guide. Let me know if there are any other rare items I should include in that list, and double-check my counts if you don't mind.
  7. Dexx2328
    03-09-2009 10:07 PM
    Dexx2328
    Ok, new recipe update, I have all but the two you get after beating the Ethereal Queen. Once again all of these are Artistry and once again all need "Fine Parchment" changed to "Parchment." Darkness Charm, Healing Sheet, Light Charm

I suspect the final two items are correct since they don't involve any parchment but I will let you know whenever I get them.
  8. Dexx2328
    03-06-2009 09:26 PM
    Dexx2328
    Awesome, I don't know if you saw but I posted a Bunny Racing guide since I was able to do that with little problems. I'll keep an eye out for the tricky battle trophies (some are worded funny, for instance I think "defeat an enemy from behind" means the enemy has to be behind you which is not at all how I would read it) and I'll pop you a message if there's problems with any of the remaining recipes.
  9. The Pants Party
    03-06-2009 08:13 PM
    The Pants Party
    Thanks for all the guide updates. I fixed them all just now.

I finished my first play this morning and got all 9 ending, so I'll be updating the PA guide to completion today, as well as the quest guide.